Chapter 55

Harry's POV:

Another week has past and it's been even more dreadful. People have been coming over and they won't leave no matter how much I plead. Right now, Zayn is over. I'm doing everything I can to make him leave, but he won't budge.

"Please Zayn, I really just want to be alone." I sat up on the couch and looked up at him. His black hair quiffed, dark stubble forming on his cheeks, his hazel eyes burning into me. He wore a black leather jacket with a white t-shirt underneath, black jeans with a tear or two in the knees, and black boots.

"No can do lad," he took his leather jacket off and placed it on the smaller couch, then took a seat next to me. "You need some company." He smiled. He's to nice, way to nice.

"No, I really don't. And it's nothing against you." I placed my head in my hands and rubbed my eyes. That should be Kate sitting next to me, not Zayn.

"You may think you don't, but you really do, mate." I looked up at him and he now looked serious. Great, he's going to force me to talk to him about this.

"Zayn..." I tried to protest, but I knew he was right. I do need someone to talk this out with, but I don't want to come off as a wimp for crying and shit.

"No Harry. Now tell me what happened." He ordered. I sighed and moved away from him slightly so I could see him better and that there was a little more space.

"Well.. It started at New Years Eve," I gulped and looked away from him, putting my focus on the wall. Maybe he'll let me stop?

"Harry, come on lad." He placed his hand on my shoulder trying to comfort me. I looked back at him and nodded, I have to tell him. He'll be the first person to know exactly what happened.

"Well, I took her out to dinner.. And I gave her a promise ring." I added on. I looked at him for a second and saw his eyes were widened, but then I looked back at my hands. "In that same night, I broke promises at the bar." I bit my bottom lip to hide my tears. I can't cry.. I won't cry.

"What happened?" He slipped his boots of and sat on the couch criss-cross. Jesus Christ..

"Kate wanted to go back with Sophie, and I wanted to hangout with my friends.. My friends wanted to play a game," I paused and sucked in a deep, harsh breath. Admitting what I did is worse than being stabbed over and over again. "They wanted me to play beer pong with them."

"And you turned them down right?" Zayn questioned. I didn't even look up at him and just stared at my hands, fiddling with my fingers.

"I tried.."

"Oh gosh Harry."

"I got to drunk and I didn't know what I was doing.. I made out with another girl.." My fist tightened at my stupidity. How could I do this? How could I let the pressure of alcohol get to me?

Zayn stayed silent, probably trying everything he had not to call me a fucking idiot.

"It's not your fault for this Harry." He finally said. My fists unclenched and I looked up at him, his eyes full of concern.

"It is my fault! If I wouldn't have gotten drunk, she would've never left me!" I couldn't help the tears anymore. I didn't even care. I just cried, broke down, the hole in my chest expanding. Zayn pulled me in for a hug, trying to comfort me. I clutched onto him tightly. It's been 2 weeks since anyone hugged me, and that was Kate who just gave me a few second hug and left. "It's all my fault Zayn.."

"No it's not. Although I have to say you were a idiot for getting drunk," I punched his arm lightly. If this is what he calls trying to lighten the mood, he sucks at it. "Alcohol can do crazy things to you."