Chapter 36

Kate's POV:

"They all hate me!" I yelled having tears roll down my cheeks. I begged Harry not to, but he bought me a new iPhone after my other one cracked when Lisa and I got into that fight, where everything went down. But that's not the point right now.

"Babe, please calm down." Harry begged. I walked into the kitchen and leaned over the sink, letting steamy tears run down my cheeks. I felt Harry's arms wrap around my waist, he buried his face into my hair. His hot breathe hit my cheek and neck.

"It's so hard.." I whispered.

"Just don't let it get to you." He mumbled. I nudged him off of me and turned around. He had a sad look on his face; deepness in his emerald green eyes, he just looked so upset.

"I'll be back.." I said looking down at the ground quickly. I looked back up at him.

"Where are you going?"

"I don't know.. A walk."

"It's 2am.." He whispered. I didn't care, I needed to walk. I nudged past him and began walking towards the door. He walked in front of me, having me stop in my tracks. I looked at him annoyed. With his thumb, he glided it across my cheek, wiping away some of my tears.

"Please.." I begged.

"It's to late."

I shook my head and walked past him. I almost grabbed the doorknob, but he blocked it.

"Stop." I said pushing him out of the way. I grabbed the knob, but he tightly grabbed my wrist and ripped it off of the knob.

"I'm giving you a chance to listen to me. You're not leaving." He said smirking. Is he.. Turned on? The very moment I need him the most to be sweet, he's turned on!

I began trying to rip my wrist from his grasp. But I couldn't. He over powered me way to much.

"Fine, be frustrating then." He grinned and began pulling me back to the bedroom. I tired my best to get away, but the more I struggled, the tighter the grip got.

We finally got back to the bedroom after time of me trying to get away. He pulled me over to the nightstand next to his bed, opening up one of the drawers. With his free hand, he pulled out something sliver and round. They were handcuffs! What!?

He looked at me smirking before clasping down one of the cuffs to my wrist. He pushed my one arm behind my back.

"Harry!" I screamed. Before he clipped the cuff to my other wrist, he smacked my arse hard. I winced in stinging pain. How could he be like this?

"You need to cooperate with me." He said softly. I gulped at his words. "Sit down." He growled.

"Why do you have handcuffs!?" I demanded to know.

"Don't worry about it." He said while smirking evilly down at me. I gulped once again. What was he gonna do to me? "Sit down." He repeated like before.

"Right here on the floor?" I questioned. He nodded his head. I sighed and did so, avoiding anything Harry could do to me considering I had no controlling.

"Get me out of these!" I yelled adjusting myself to sit flat on my bum. He sat across from me.

"You'll be out of those, once you listen." He said pushing my shoulders back to have me laying flat. Well, aside from my back being slightly arched because of my hands behind my back.

He climbed on top of me, in a push up position except his knees were on each side of me.

"You'll listen to me from here on out. Understand?" He declared. I looked up at him with an annoyed look. How old did he think I was? Two? "Answer me. If not, these handcuffs can come in great use."