Chapter 7

After awhile, we eventually broke from the hug. I stared down at her into her beautiful eyes, and she just looked at me.

"Hey Harry?" She whispered. I nodded my head.

"Are we gonna eat?" She asked. 

"Oh yeah." I said grabbing her hand. I lead her to the kitchen and pulled out a kitchen chair. She smiled and sat on it and I pushed it forward. The plate of spaghetti and wine sat in the middle of the table. I walked over to a cabinet and pulled out two wine glasses. I sat one on her side of the table, and the other one mine. I sat down and opened up the bottle.

"Oh.. I don't drink." She said quietly looking at the bottle as I opened it.

"Then why were you at the bar?" I asked setting it down.

"Jack made me go..." She said quietly. 

"Just come on, try it." I said smiling.

"Are you sure?" She asked looking at the wine glass.

"Of course I am." I replied pouring some into her glass. She hesitated to pick it up, but did so. I watched her as she took a small sip from it and set it down. 

"Let me heat this up." I said smiling and picking up the plate of spaghetti. I set it in the microwave and started it. I knew the spaghetti was cold after being out for so long. I just stared at it and thought of what I could actually say to Kate. I didn't want to say the wrong thing cause now she's capable of getting up and leaving. I jumped slightly as the microwave beep went off letting me know it was done. I pulled it out and sat it on the table once again. I got out two forks and handed her one. I sat down and stared at her glass of wine she had only taken a tiny sip from.

"Dig in." I said smiling and picking up my fork.

"You first." She insisted. I knew she thought that she'd think she was fat if she ate first, so I stuck my fork into the spaghetti and shoved it in my mouth. I looked at her and made a funny face as I chewed causing her to giggle. She then did the same thing. 

After awhile, the plate was only a few bites away from being empty. I put my fork in some and twirled it around. We both ate at the same time. I got excited to see we both had one long piece together as we chewed. I was shocked to see she didn't pull away from it. Not until we were about to kiss when she took the fork and hit the peice of noodle causing it to fall down. 

"Not yet Harry." She whispered taking another sip of her drink. I sighed as I chewed. 

"I need to teach you to drink the real way." I said swallowing the food. She tilted her head to the side and looked at me. 

"Like this." I said smiling and picking up the wine bottle. I poured some in my glass. I then picked up the glass and had it all go down my throat at once. Her eyes widened as she saw me do that.

"I can do that!" She said picking up her glass that had only two tiny sips taken away from it. She brought it to her mouth and let most of it go down her throat before looking up again. Over half was gone.

"Come on Kate, chug it." I said pouring more into the glass. She sighed and brought the cup to her mouth once again. This time she only left tiny drops on the cup. She set the glass down and lightly coughed. She looked at me and smiled. 

"Bet ya didn't expect that." She said with a giggle. 

"Go ahead and have more." I said smiling and handing her the bottle. She poured some in the glass and drank another cup, and about five more. After all those drinks, she finally set her cup down and looked at me. 

"You look funny." She said slurring. I realized I had gotten Kate drunk. Her body wasn't used to alcohol, so it took no time at all.

"Kate?" I asked grinning.

She then smiled big like an idiot. It caused me to laugh.

"You have curly hair." She said giggling and leaning up. She reached over the table and attempted to grab my hair. I lightly chuckled and put my head forward a little bit so she wouldnt fall. She grabbed my curls and yanked them while laughing.

"Alright, come on now." I said standing up. She plopped back down in her chair.

"Are we gonna go to the carnival?" She asked bubbly. I stood up in front of her as she sat down.

"Yes, we are going the the carnival. And its in my bedroom." I said smiling. 

"Yay!" She yelled standing up. She quickly fell forward into my body. I stood her up to her feet, but she just fell forward again.

She laughed as I tried to stand her up so I could pick her up. 

"Roller coaster!!" She yelled as I was finally able to pick her up bridal style. She looked at my face and giggled.

"What?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Your squishy." She said poking my cheek and giggling. I laughed and shook my head back and fourth before taking us back into my bedroom.

"Weeeee." She said as I set her on the bed.

"Lay down." I said fixing the pillow.

"No!" She yelled crossing her arms.

"If you lay down ill take you on another roller coaster." I said in a sarcastic tone. She then quickly scrambled up to the top of the bed and climbed under the covers. 

"Now, close your eyes and count as far as you can." I said with a laugh and kneeling down on the floor next to where she was laying on the bed. She looked at me.

"Kiss?" She asked giggling. I knew she was drunk, but I was gonna take my advantage with it. So I lent in and kissed her. I attempted to pull away before she wrapped one of her arms around the back of my neck pulling me closer. It didn't bother me though. I just stayed in the position kissing this girl who had no clue what she was actually doing. After a few minutes though, I knew we'd have to get laid down soon, so I managed to pull away. She looked at me.

"Your lips are mushy." She said giggling and poking my bottom lip. I lightly laughed and stood up.

"Goodnight Kate." I said looking down at her.

"Goodnight mommy." She said plopping her head on the pillow. She instantly fell asleep. I laughed at her words calling me "mommy".

I turned the light out and walked out of the room. I began to clean up in the kitchen. As I did so, I could still feel her kiss on my lips. I had never felt that before. I knew she had no clue what was actually happening, but could this mean something?