Chapter 38

Harry's POV:

As Kate and I sat in the living room watching TV, my phone began buzzing from my pocket. I removed myself from having Kate in my arms, and reached my phone into my pocket to see who was calling. Oh god.. It's Simon. What is he gonna complain about, yell about, or say I can't do now?

"Who is it?" Kate asked wondrously. I would be curious to if I were in her shoes. I'm constantly getting calls now from friends, and others.

"It's Simon, hold on." I said standing up and answering the phone. I shakily put it to my ear and walked into the kitchen.

"Hello?" I asked quietly.

"Harry, we need to talk." He roughly spoke. It sounded like he hasn't slept in days, he sounded stressed. The man was probably pulling his hair out just by his tone. "Don't worry, your not in trouble."

"When will we meet up?" I asked curiously. He'd probably say in like a week or so, like he always does.

"An hour." He replied. Wait what?

"An hour?" I mocked him.

"Yes Harry. You have no choice. Get down here. I'll need to speak with you privately." He said roughly again and hung up before I could say anything else. I shoved my phone back in my pocket walking into the living room. I stroked my fingers through my curls and sat down next to Kate.

"Everything okay?" She questioned wrapping her arm around my shoulder, clinging onto me.

"I suppose. He says nothing's wrong, but he has to see me in a hour. It takes about 45 minutes to get there, so I have to leave soon."

"Do you know what he wants to talk about?" She asked questionably. I shook my head. Truth is; I felt like I knew. He'd probably scream at me for getting into violence, yell for not being with the lads, just take all he had out on me cause I haven't been around. It's not Kate's fault though. She's asked me many times if I needed to be anywhere with the lads or with stuff with work. It's my fault. I've explained to her who everyone was, hopefully I'll introduce her to them soon.

Her gaze became worried. Her eyes slowly shutting and opening again.

"I don't want you to get in trouble." She whispered. She's so caring. Constantly caring for me. It's been about 3 days that I've been back from the hospital, and she's helped me every step of the way. Every one of these days, I've been waking up with breakfast in bed, she's been being careful, never leaving my side. And I love that. I'm lucky to find someone like her. You know, someone that's not a user and won't use me for my big name.

"It's alright babe. I have to go like literally, right now." I said standing up and walking over to the front door. I was wearing dark green sweat pants, a white t-shirt, and I slipped on my old white Converse.

"Be careful." She said walking towards me. I softly pressed my lips into hers, pulling away and smiling.

"I'll be back in about an hour, okay?" I questioned. She nodded. As soon as I opened my door, I couldn't believe who I saw. It was my mum and my sister.

"Mum, Gemma?" I questioned.

"Harry!" My mum cried, jumping into my arms. Gemma was also crying, but why?

"I really have to go see Simon before he rips my head off." I said letting go of my mum. She just looked at me. She looked almost like she had never seen me before.

"Go, and as soon as you get back, all of us are going to talk." Gemma said. Wow, it's been months since I've seen Gemma. She looked still as beautiful as ever, aside from her tears.