PLEASE EVERYONE READ

Hey guys... This is the end of I'm Not Who You Think.

I just want to thank everyone for 65 chapters of time to make, for all of your support, and your reading. I would've never thought id come this far in a FanFiction, but I'm glad I did because I've gotten to talk to a bunch of you amazing readers. You all have been so so sweet and supportive, and it's still hard for me to believe that this story is over.

I want to thank all of the readers who have been here since the first chapter to the last, or thank the ones who came in throughout the middle of the story... Or even the ones who may start reading this just as I ended it. All of you, thank you. Thank you for reading and supporting me. Thank you for your sweet comments, and everything you've done. Thank you for getting me 200k+ reads before the story ended.

I really am going to miss writing this FanFiction a lot actually, but I hope every single on of you liked it and enjoyed it. I started the story when I was 12, so excuse the bad writing in the beginning xD Ive improved since.

If you guys want to still read some of my stories, to on my Wattpad profile and save my new Harry FanFiction called Devil to your library. I hope to get Devil popular and all. I'm going to post the first chapter to Devil soon, so go ahead and save it to your library now. c:

Once again, thank you all for sticking with me through my writing, and saying so many sweet things. You guys have helped me lots, and I love every single one of you.

If you ever want to talk:

Kik- Brittanystylesbear

I will reply and talk to all of you.

Also, for my Karry shippers out there (Kate and Harry) how did you like the ending? (:

I love you all so much, and thank you for reading. It's been an amazing experience and I hope you guys continue reading my fanfictions as I make them.

Massive thank you <3