Chapter 34

"I'm gonna make you feel good." He whispered in my ear, sending chills down my spine. I needed this tonight. He began kissing down my neck to my chest. His curls tickled at my skin. "Do you know how long I've waited?" He asked leaning up and grabbing the ends of my shirt. He pulled it up, slipped it off of me, and tossed it to the opposite side of the room. He leaned down, kissing me passionately. "You're mine."

He reached down for my pants, and I grabbed his shirt near the buttons, just tugging it to have the buttons fly off. Oh, I'm sure he wouldn't mind. It revealed his bare stomach. His tan skin and hot abs made me melt. He slipped his shirt off also. He unbottoned my jeans and tugged them down. I was under his control. It was like he was my master and I was his slave. Like the only way I'd get cared for, was by listening and obeying anything he ordered.

He slid my jeans down to have them at my ankles. Considering he was still on top of me, all I could do was wiggle them off of my ankles. I laid half naked, just my bra and underwear. I didn't want him doing all the work, so I attempted to unbotton his pants.

"No babe." He said grabbing my wrist. "This is all about you tonight. You're the birthday girl." He smirked. I whined, but I had to listen to him.

"Harry." I lightly whispered. He looked at me with deepness in his beautiful green eyes. "I'm scared.."

"Babe, its alright. I'll be gentle." He whispered and pressed his lips to mine. He attempted to pull away, but I pulled him back down so we could continue to kiss. After the kiss, he climbed off of me. "It'll be alright." He whispered. I attempted to lean up, but he pressed my shoulders back.

"Lay at the top." He demanded. Our sweet moment was gone. I didn't argue. I really wanted to see what he was going to do to me. I crawled to the top of the bed near the pillows and laid my head on one of them. I laid completely flat, unsure of what Harry was gonna do. I felt and indent in the bed near my feet. It of course, was Harry. Except he was on his hands and knees on the bed, and his face was right infront of my crotch.

"I'm a little hungry..." He almost whispered and brought one of his fingers to the band of my underwear and lightly tugged on them. Uhm? What? Why would he tell me that now? Where does that even come in at? He propped my knees up and slowly spread my legs apart.

"Then go eat." I said unsure of why he said that. He then pulled down my underwear to my thighs.

"If you insist." He smirked and dipped his head down to my crotch again. I felt his tongue enter in my entrance causing my back to arch. I flopped back down on the bed and began panting heavy at this pleasure. He held onto my thighs tightly, holding them in place so I wouldn't close my legs. I brushed my fingers through his slightly nodded curls, and tugged on them. His tongue played around with my clit, causing me to groan loudly. He moaned back with a slight chuckle, as he knew I was enjoying this. He leaned up and smiled. I laid completely flat breathing uncontrollably.

"How was that?" He asked. I shut my eyes tightly and gripped the bed sheets, while panting for air. I didn't respond, but he got the point that I loved it. "Cause you taste incredible." He whispered. He slipped my underwear off of my thighs and tossed them behind him. I let out a screech when I felt him add in a finger to my entrance. I leaned my head up to see his focused on what he was doing with his finger. He pumped in and out, causing me to moan. He added another finger and went faster. My breathing became heavier. I couldn't take it after he added a third finger.

"Stop teasing!" I begged. I needed him now. "It's time! Just do it! I can't wait! I'm ready!" I begged. I then felt the bed lighten. Did he just walk out?

"I'm only getting a condom." He warned. I peaked over at him to see he already had his jeans off, and he was about to take his boxers off. I gulped. This was it. Tonight was the night I was gonna loose my virginity. I was ready though, and he already got me warmed up for it. I plopped my legs down flat, getting comfortable, and just embracing my last moments as a virgin. I closed my eyes tightly, to only reveal blackness. Was I ready for this? Right now even?