Chapter 47

Dan's POV:

I walked into the flat, staring at Kate as I did so. She looked scared and worried.

"You have 5 minutes, now speak." Harry groaned. I noticed that all he was wearing was boxers, and he had tattoos on his arms, chest, and stomach.

"We all came here to apologize to both of you." Jack spoke. I knew it killed him to say that, but it was true.. I suppose. On his part at least.

"Kate, Harry.. I'm really sorry." Lisa sounded like she was already begging for forgiveness. I looked at Harry and watched as a smile curved on his lips.

"You guys are funny." Harry laughed. I rolled my eyes and looked at Kate who was practically hiding behind Harry. "You have 3 minutes to explain why we should forgive you."

"Well," I began. How do I put this? "Maybe because Kate was mine first." Jack shoved me against the door, and looking me dead in the eye.

"Get the fuck out of here. I will not loose her because of you!" Jack yelled, stepping away from me. I ignored him and walked to be in front of Harry.

"Fuck you Dan." Kate said, stepping beside Harry. I smirked and shoved her, causing her to fall onto the carpet. I'm tired of going by what Jack wants. It's my life, my choices.

"Who the fuck do you think you are!?" Harry snapped, shoving me almost have me fall. I caught myself and looked at him.

"Kate!" Lisa yelled running over to her. Harry looked furious. His body practically towered over mine, which is odd due to us being the same height.

"You wanna fucking hit a women?" He asked, shoving me again. I stepped back and gulped. Okay, maybe Harry's not the person to fuck with. "You want to treat her like shit?" With that, his fist hit my stomach. I hunched over making a oof sound. I quickly leaned back up and shoved into him. He laughed and grabbed me by the neck, slamming me against the door.

"Harry stop!" Kate yelled, running over to Harry. He ignored her and his grip tightened around my neck. His dark green eyes burning into my brown ones.

"Why don't you die just the way you treated her!?" Harry barked, his grip tightening even more. I began gasping for air and tried to move him, but it was no use.

"Please Harry.." I heard Kate whimper. His grip loosened, but still stayed around my neck. Why is she sticking up for me? "As much as I want to watch this, you can't go to jail." He let go of my neck, leaving me to fall to the ground. I looked up at them and watched as he walked over to her and hugged her.

"He can watch this instead." Harry smirked and leaned in, his lips touching hers. "See the scratches on my back?" Harry broke from the kiss and turned his back to me. He had claw marks all up and down his back. I shuddered from the thought. Why did I have to hit her ever? I could still be with her. He grabbed her waist and pulled her in for another kiss.

"Stop, just stop!" I yelled, standing up. Jack and Lisa just stood there in complete shock. Why did I ever have to come here? "Kate will be mine in the end you fucking idiot!" I screamed. Harry broke from the kiss and slammed me against the door again.

"Back with you!? You're the fucking idiot. Have you ever treated her like she deserves? Held her when she cried, made her laugh, gave her advice, comforted her when she scared, or do anything besides beat the living fuck out of her!? No, you haven't! So what the hell makes you think she'd ever be back with you? She doesn't love you, she probably never did! You just used her as your own personal punching bag. So get the fuck out of here and I advise you not to come anywhere near her, or I will put you in the hospital." His tone so dark and deep. My heart dropped. Why am I so intimidated by him? I will give him one thing, which is he can fight.