Chapter 60

Harry's POV:

She's doing good, shockingly good. It's been about 1 week since that whole incident with her parents, and she was only really depressed for 2 days about it, which I expected it to be weeks. What all that happened really fucked with her though, cause she hasn't been the same old her. Has she still be smiling? Yes. But it's not the same. Nothing's the same right now.

I couldn't blame her for forgetting today after all she's been through, my birthday.

Once I discovered she wasn't in bed with me, I walked downstairs and the scent of pancakes and bacon filled my nose. I followed it and it led me into the kitchen to hear some music playing, and Kate dancing around, of course with her back facing me. I watched as her hips swayed to the music, her messy bun flopping everywhere as she danced.

"I need your love, I need your time," She beautifully sang without even trying and turned around, her eyes widening as she saw me. Her cheeks flushed red and I began laughing.

"I should've gotten a video of that." I chuckled. She rolled her eyes and turned the music off, placing pancakes and bacon on a plate. She smiled and walked towards me, handing it to me. I smiled and took it, kissing her forehead and sitting down at the kitchen table. "So what's this for?" I'm playing stupid, seeing if she really did remember today.

"Ehh, I got bored. You sleep to late sometimes." She laughed sitting down next to me. She set down the syrup and I grabbed it, pouring some onto my plate.

"Oh I sleep to late?" I rolled my eyes and looked at her. She was biting her lip while looking at that promise ring, and god am I happy to see it back on her. What if she wants more than just a promise ring?

"So people are coming over today." She suddenly said. I looked at her with my mouth full of food.

"Why?" I asked swallowing it down. She shook her head and stood up, kissing my forehead and walking upstairs. "Fine! Don't answer my question!" I yelled sarcastically, but loud enough for her to hear. I could hear her laugh as she walked upstairs.

God, what is she planning?

Kate's POV:

Birthday. Harry. Birthday. Harry. Birthday... I can't believe it's his birthday today. I've been so caught up in my issues all week that I completely forgot about it till last night. Luckily, Harry replaced the phone I threw out the window, so I could call people to come.

The boys, Sophie, Anne, Gemma, and a few others are coming over. I would invite Lisa, but she's dating Jack, and I plan on never talking to him ever again.

As I reached upstairs after making Harry's breakfast, I walked into the bedroom and got dressed into a pair of light blue skinny jeans, a white t-shirt with "Aeropostalè" written on it in pink. I took out my bun, brushing my hair out, and leaving it as it's natural wavy/curly self.

I brushed my teeth and walked back downstairs to see Harry's bare back turned to me, leaning over the sink and what looked to be like he was on his phone. I watched as he shook his head back and fourth. I decided to walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist. He let out a yell and flung me off, causing me to fall to the ground.

I looked up at him and saw his green eyes were wide with terror, his body shaking. My heart pumped hard, mostly by the shock of getting thrown to the ground.

"No no! I-I didn't mean to! I'm sorry!" He continued to yell things as he got down on his knees and grabbed my wrist, pulling me up. "God fucking damnit don't leave! Are you okay? I'm sorry!" He's flipping out, trembling while trying to help me up. I gave up trying to let him help me and stood up on my own, his hand still wrapped around my wrist tightly. "A-are you okay? Did I hurt you? Did you hit your head?" The questions were making my mind go fuzzy and I zoned out. His screaming and shaking me by the shoulders brought me back.