Chapter 52

Harry's POV:

The look on her face.. How it went from scared to smiling, I know what she's thinking.

"Harry I," she went to say, but I cut her off before she got to far.

"Kate," I paused and looked at the red box. "It's not a engagement ring." I stated. She still smiled, her gorgeous brown eyes twinkling at me. "It's a promise ring." She continued to smile but looked down at her lap, then back up at me.

"Here's your order!" The waitress beamed. I groaned and looked at the blonde waitress. She ruining every moment. She set the food down on the table and looked at Kate, then me. "Can I get you anything else?" Kate's eyes never left mine, never even moving a inch to look at the waitress.

"No." Kate said, still not even looking at her. "Please, go." I chuckled to myself, and watched as the waitress huffed and walked away.

"Like I was saying," I continued, placing my focus back on Kate. "This promise ring is what symbolizes all of my promises to you.." Her cheeks turned pinker, her hands constantly moving around. "I promise to never leave you, I will always stick by you no matter what. I promise to love you till the day that I die, I promise that you are the one I love the most," I went to say more, but she cut me off.

"Harry, may I say something?" Kate questioned. I took in a deep breath and nodded, thankful that I could breathe. I've still never been so nervous before. "I want you to know that I'm not with you for the fame, which I'm pretty sure you already know."

"Of course I know." I remind her. She sighed and looked at me.

"I feel like sometimes you think I'm using you, and I'm really not. I love you for who you are. I love your flaws, I love your personality.. There's probably not one thing that I don't love about you." I couldn't help but smile at her words and feel a weight being lifted off of my shoulders. Just knowing that she truly loves me for me helped a billion times. "And I want you to know that I love you so much Harry."

"I love you too. That's another promise.. I promise to love you til the day I die."

"You already said that." She giggled. I shook my head and rubbed my eyes.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I'm just nervous." I half laughed. She shook her head and looked at me, waiting for me to continue. "I promise I will always protect you, I promise to treat you right, I promise not to cheat on you," I paused and opened the box, standing up and walking to be right by the side of her. I got down on one knee, and held the same box in my hand. She turned to look at me and covered her mouth with her small hand. I know this looks like I'm asking her to marry me, but I guess you could say this is practice for when I do actually propose to her in the future.

"And I promise that I love you more than I have ever loved anyone else." I grabbed her left hand and took the ring out of the box, slowly sliding the silver ring with a few diamonds on it on her ring finger. She looked at it and then slid forward out of her seat, wrapping her arms around the back of my neck.

"It's beautiful." She said pressing her lips into mine. The kiss was soft and passionate, our lips moving together in sync. We pulled away not trying to let things get too heated in the back of the restaurant.

"I want you to know that now, that ring you wear holds all of my promises. You know all of my promises now." I said. She sat back on her chair and I stood up, kissing her forehead and walking around to the other side. "One day, I promise that ring with have bigger diamonds and I'll be on the ground asking for marriage."

Kate's POV:

My heart was thumping harder and louder, my face never letting a smile leave.

Harry just promised me everything.. We're getting deeper into our relationship. I'm kind of disappointed that it wasn't a engagement ring, but I'm 19 years old.. And that's way to early for any kind of marriage.