Chapter 62

Kate's POV:

Today's Valentines Day and I'm just excited for it. Harry's already told me he's taking me out to dinner, so that gave Sophie and I time to go out shopping for a dress cause Nialls taking her out too. We're just going to different restaurants.

"Harry, I'm home!" I yelled, closing the front door. I had my purse and the bag with my dress in it in both of my arms, walking into the living room. I didn't see him. "Harry?" I walked through the kitchen and he wasn't there. His cars here, where could he be?

I began walking up the stairs, slowly and carefully.

"Harry?" I called out again. I then heard something dropped and him mumble something.

"Y-yeah. I'm here. Sorry." He said, his voice sounding from the bedroom. Just as I walked in, the dresser drawer slammed shut and he looked at me nervously.

"What's in the drawer?" I questioned setting my stuff down on the bed.

"N-nothing. Just for tonight." He smiled, and I felt relieved. I was worried it was his phone or something that he was hiding from me cause he was texting some girl or something. I feel bad for not being able to fully trust him though... "So what dress did you get?" I pulled the dress out of the bag and held it up to me, the shiny light pink dress being held up by a hanger.

"I'll just need to wear a jacket." I smiled and set it down on the bed, observing it. The light pink silk dress shining, a silver soft belt that would wrap right below my chest. The dress came just above my knees, and it only had one sleeve.

"Oh gosh I can't wait until we go out and I can see you in that." He smirked walking towards me. I felt my cheeks burn and I looked away from him, the ground suddenly becoming interesting. "Can I test something?" I looked up to see him standing right in front of me. I looked up at him and nodded. "You always make me want you." My heart pumped faster, blood running through my veins.

"What does this have to do with anything?" I asked, my voice shaky. Every single word he says to me I get weak.

"Because," he paused, grabbing me and spinning me around to have my back to his chest. I barely had to have time to even blink before it happened. "I know you're the same way." I closed my eyes and placed my head on his chest, his strong arms wrapped around my stomach. "I need you, Kate." I felt my heart flutter, my mind telling me to go get dressed but my hormones saying 'go with it.'

"Harry... W-what are yo-ou doing?" I stuttered, his warm hands sliding under my shirt resting on my stomach. He rested his chin on my shoulder, his hot breath hitting my skin on my neck. He ignored me and began sliding his hands down, one part of me wanting to just make him stop, but the other begging for more.

"You always turn me on," his lips pressed into my neck, my knees feeling weak. "And you haven't even done a thing to me." While he softly began sucking my neck, his hands began sliding down more and more. My eyes fluttered shut and my head rolled back. "So why can't I let you know how I feel?" He nibbled on my earlobe and slid his hands under my jeans waistband, my whimpers needy.

I began hearing my phone ring from my purse, a gasp escaping my mouth from the sudden noise. I pulled away from Harry, but he quickly grabbed me, pulling me back to the previous position.

"Leave it," He mumbled in my ear, chills coating my skin.

"But what if it's an emergency, or an" he cut my off by placing a hand over my mouth and beginning to slide his free hand down again.

"Shh, you're to stressed and worried." He whispered in my ear, his hot breath making me shiver.

"But... I have to get dressed." I managed to mumble into his hand enough for him to hear.