Chapter 44

Kate's POV:

A day has passed and my scars still remain.

I walked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. I wore one of Harry's black hoody's and pink night pants. My feet pat against the cold tiled floor as I walked over to the fridge. I opened it and grabbed a water bottle, then shut it quickly.

"Kate, it's me!" I heard Sophie say behind the front door. She then knocked a few times. I set the water bottle down on the counter and went over to the front door and opened it. "Hey!" She greeted me with a smile and a hug. She walked in and I shut the front door, locking it.

"Hi.." I quietly said. She looked at me and frowned. She knows I'm depressed, but she just doesn't know about the cutting. Luckily, it's cold weather so I can always wear long sleeves. "Why are you here?" She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.

"I'm getting you out of this flat. When was the last time you were outside?" She questioned. I shrugged my shoulders. I honestly can't remember when I was out last. "Exactly. Now go get dressed." I rolled my eyes and stayed frozen.

"I don't want to go out." I stated. I knew Sophie well enough to know that she's not just going to give up like that.

"Kate!" She yelled. I back up a bit. Yeah, that's when she's angry. "Go. Get. Dressed." This time, I listened. I'm not afraid of her, but she wouldn't give up till I finally agreed.

"Fine." I mumbled walking back towards the bedroom. I felt her eyes burning into me as I just continued to walk back.

"Good," She cheered as I walked in. "Now I'll be using the bathroom. Dress nice!" She yelled. I mumbled to myself while walking over to some of the dresser drawers.

"Why me?" I thought to myself.

"KAITLIN MARIE THOMAS!" I heard Sophie scream at the top of her lungs. My heart dropped. What did I do? Why is she mad?

I could hear her heavy loud footsteps as she came back to the bedroom. The bedroom door suddenly flung open to reveal Sophie holding the razor blade I used last night with dry blood on it. My heart sunk. How could I have not cleaned that up?

"YOU STARTED CUTTING AGAIN!?" She screamed. I gulped and stepped back slightly. She dropped the razor blade so it hit the carpet and marched over to be right infront of me.

"N-no I s-swear." I stuttered. I was shaking. What if she leaves like everyone seems to be doing? I'll literally have no one.

"I'm not falling for that!" She yelled and grabbed my arm tightly. I winced as she yanked up the sleeve. Her eyes widened at the cuts. "God damnit Kate!" Tears welled my eyes and began pouring down my cheeks.

"I-I'm so s-s-sorry Soph." I cried and dropped to the floor. I laid there and curled up in a ball, sobbing like crazy. She hates me. She absolutely hates me.

"Why would you do this?" She asked more calmly. I sniffled and slowly brought myself back to my feet. I looked at her. She looked shocked, mad, and disappointed.

"E-everything just happened a-at once. Jack-k came by yesterday and... and he wouldn't leave unless I-I put a knife up to him!" I sobbed and fell into Sophie. She hugged me for dear life as I did the same. She would silently hush me and softly rub my back. "Harry doesn't care a-anymore Soph... He says he does. B-but I just d-don't feel it."

She immediately pulled away from the hug and looked at me.

"Are you kidding me!? Niall called me last night saying Harry had a major melt down cause he knew something was wrong with you and he felt maybe you stopped caring." She said loudly. My heart sunk once again. Harry? Harry had a melt down? Harry still cares?

"Really?" I asked shocked. She nodded. I wiped some of my tears off of my cheeks and finally stopped crying. I watched Sophie as she pulled her phone out of her jeans pocket. "What are you doing?" She looked up at me from her phone.

"I'm calling Harry and telling him about what you did." She stated. I smacked the phone out of her hands so it hit the carpet. "What the hell Kate!?"

"Please don't! I'll do anything! Please don't tell him!" I begged. She looked at me confused. "If you tell him, he'll never trust me to be alone again... Or he'll even break up with me..." I ended the last sentence with a whisper. "Please don't.."

"Alright fine," she sighed. "But I swear... If you EVER cut again, I will call him."

"I promise I won't."

Harry's POV: *3 months into the future*

Everything's been going a lot better for Kate and I. We've been talking regularly everyday and she seems to be happier and smiling. I have one month left of being on tour, and then I can go back. And I cannot wait till I can see that beautiful girl in person once again. It's been 5 months, basically 180 days without her hug, her kiss, or just knowing she's with me.

"Well, Harry seems happier." I heard Liam say as he walked into the hotel living room. In this hotel, all of us boys are in the same room cause its huge.

"I am." I smiled at him. He sat down next to me on the couch and was still smiling.

"Lad, that's a good thing. And it's only 30 more days until were back." He assured me. I smiled bigger. Even though 30 days seems like a long time, it's not because this tour has already went by so fast in a snap of the fingers.

"I can't wait to get back." I said and looked over at him.

"Harry's gonna get it on once he's back!" I heard Louis say as he walked in the room. I darted my attention to him to see a grin on his face as he walked closer to the couch.

"Shut up Lou." I laughed. He sat down next to me. I knew he was going to continue, but that's just Louis.

"Hear that Liam? He's not denying it." Louis laughed. My cheeks began to feel hot, but why am I embarrassed? I never said it would happen.

"Louis, come on now lad. Stop it." Liam grinned. I sat in between these two. They were both staring at me, just stupidly smiling.

"I'm sorry Haz. Just had to have a little fun with it." Louis said. I nudged my shoulder into his. "The month is almost over lad."

"I know this Lou." I rolled my eyes.

"Well we gotta go get ready for the concert." Liam said patting my thigh and standing up. I stood up behind him and Louis followed.

"You guys walk slow!" Louis complained as we walked out of the living room. I laughed and turned around to face him.

"Go around us then." I said grabbing his arm and yanking him in front of me. He laughed and shoved back into me. Liam continued to walk as Louis turned around and we began to slap joking around.

"Harry, Louis! Come on!" I heard Paul yelled. Louis and I stopped slapping each other and began cracking up. We're getting closer again. We drifted apart for the longest time cause of that "Larry Stylinson" thing. We couldn't do anything without being accused of being together. As stupid as slapping each other is, I'm happy I can at least do that with him rather than barely even look at him.

"I get I can beat you back to the bedrooms." Louis challenged. We shoved each other and then darted back to the bedrooms. Yeah, he's always going to be my best friend.. And I'm happy to say that.

A/N:

I'm sorry I don't update much anymore. It's summer vacation for me, so I'm always with friends or on vacation. I've been trying to update as much as I can. Just please don't remove this story from your library cause I don't update like I used to, I've just been busy. And when I'm not busy, I'm chilling because of doing so much. So once again, sorry.

Also, can you guys check out my Liam fanfic in my works. I'm up to chapter 5(:

And you may see here, this story is not one for Larry shippers.. Sorry.

Anyways, like/comment/vote! I love you all