Chapter 31

After all of us hanging out and talking for awhile, Niall peaked down at his phone.

"Oh my gosh, I must be going. Its almost time for dinner." He said standing up from the couch we all managed to squeeze on.

"What time is it?" I asked wondering.

"Almost 5:00." He replied.

"Oh yeah, I guess Ill see you and the lads soon?" I asked Niall.

"Harry, you can come around more you know. No ones stopping you." Niall said walking towards the door. Its not that I was stopping myself, its just that.. Kate. Ive been with her all the time, and I enjoy it. Shes not trying to break me and the boys up, and shes not trying to keep me away.. Shes just there... I'm holding myself back.

"Okay.." I just said.

"Wait." Niall said turning back around from walking out. He walked over to Lisa who was sitting on the opposite side of the couch from where I was sitting. Kate was inbetween us.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Could I have your number?" Niall asked Lisa smiling at her. She nodded her head and smiled big. They exchanged numbers, and then Niall gave Kate his number cause they were like, best friends now. After Niall left, Lisa stood up.

"Thank you." She said looking at me.

"For what?" I asked.

"Introducing me to Niall." She replied smiling. "And giving me a ride."

I nodded my head and smiled.

"Hey sweetie.." Kate said playfully sliding her fingers up and down my chest.

"Yes?" I asked. Now what crazy idea does she want?

"Can I stay the night at Lisa's for a few nights?" She asked giving me that sweet pitch.

"A few?" Why a few?

"Well yeah.. Uhh, we haven't seen eachother in awhile and we just kinda want to chill." Lisa replied for Kate.

"Okay good, cause then that'll give me time to hang out with the lads." I said with a happy tone. Truth is; I didn't want her to go for a few days. But I can't control her.

"Oh great. I would pack a bag, but lots of my clothes are over at Lisa's already." She said standing up. I stood up along with her. "Can you come help me look for something?" Kate asked grabbing my wrist. I nodded my head and followed her back to the bedroom. She shut the door behind her and pushed me back to have me laying flat on my back on the bed. She then climbed on top of me and began kissing my neck. What was she doing? Why when Lisa, one of her best friends is over?

"Its just ," She said kissing me on the lips. "for about 2 or 3 days." She continued. No problem even though I will miss the shit out of you. That's not what I said though.

"Okay, there's nothing wrong with that."

We kissed for awhile longer until I realized Lisa was probably waiting. Kate climbed off of me and we walked out of my bedroom.

"I'm not sure where it is.." I said trying to pretend like we were looking for something. Lisa just shrugged her shoulders.

Once we got to the car, Lisa got in the back again, and Kate was in the front.

"Do you have your phone?" I asked Kate. She nodded her head. "Charger?" I asked also, and she nodded her head.

"WAIT!" She yelled, which cause me to put the car in park. Before she yelled, I just set it in drive and I was about to drive off.