Chapter 65

Kate's POV:

Tours over... Done. And the wedding has already been planned, my dress picked out, the place... Everything's done. The weddings tomorrow.

Tomorrow, I'll no longer be Kate Thomas, I'll be Kate Styles. After tomorrow, I'll live the rest of my life with Harry. Tomorrow, I'll walk down that aisle, say my vows, hear Harry's, and then we'll kiss. That kiss will officially make us married.

How is this happening? How did Harry and I go from absolutely hating each other when we first met due to my brother, to getting married? It doesn't even seem real honestly. I feel like someone just needs to pinch me, I'll wake up... And Harry would still just be that famous, single member of One Direction... I'd be that girl who'd still be getting supported by her brother, I'd still be super close with Lisa, I'd still be with my now-dead abusive ex boyfriend, everything would just be the same as it was over a year ago before I met Harry.

Am I ready for this? To put on the ring and now really belong to Harry... To never be able to go out again and meet new guys... Am I ready?

Yes. I'm ready. I don't want anyone else but Harry. I don't want to kiss anyone else, to spend every night in anyone else's arms, to party with any other guy... I just want Harry.

And soon enough before I know it, I will... I'll only have my Harry.

I know things are going to change, and it's going to be for the better. I love him with everything I have, and I'm ready for this.

I'm ready to spend the the rest of my life with the person I love the most.

Harry' POV:

Tomorrow... How is the wedding tomorrow? How are we getting married tomorrow?

It seems like forever ago that I was talking Kate into that agreement so I would leave her douche brother alone... It seems like eternity since I took her back to the flat for the first night, when she spit in my face... And then we kissed a few days after that. That kiss made me fall for her, it was something I never felt before. Although she barely kissed back, it was different.

Here we are, over a year later almost ready to getting married. The wedding is less than 24 hours away, each second is eagerly ticking away.

I'm happy, but nervous. After tomorrow, there's no more talking to really any other girl unless their close family or friends. There's no more having a fight with Kate, walking out, and stating that I'm single no matter how mad I am at her. There's no more of anything, because I will be the best husband I can be to her. There's not going to be any affairs, or going to see any other women, or not being there for her... Because no matter how much she can piss me off, I love her so much, I'd do anything for her.

It's all tomorrow, all the promises I've made to her, plus the ones I'm going to make for her can't be broken. If I break another promise, all it takes is separation and divorce, and I know there would be no saving anything after divorce.

I don't want to have to fight to get her back again. I don't want to do something stupid and have her walk out only to rip my hair out, cry, scream, beg her back, and do everything I can to get her back. I want us to live happy, and I know we'll argue like we do now, but id take arguing over separating with her any day.

Tomorrows it. And finally, I will be marrying the girl of my dreams.

Narrators POV:

*wedding day*

Kate stood in front of the mirror, her two best friends Lisa and Sophie next to her, adjusting her dress, fixing a few strands of her hair. Kate's heart pumped faster and faster as she looked at the long white dress on her, and she knew today was it.