Chapter 19

Kate and I went back to bed. Even though it was really late, we didn't really sleep comfortably before, and we were still a little tipsy from the drinking. I woke up around 6:00 PM with my stomach growling like crazy. I hadn't ate since yesterday or even the day before. Kate was snuggled up beside me, covered by the warm blankets. I climbed out of bed and quickly got dizzy. Being hungry was effecting me now. I slowly walked out of the room, making sure not to fall. I had to get something on my stomach. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed some bread. I pulled some cheese out from the fridge and made a smiple cheese sandwich. I shoved most of it in my mouth, so hungry. I ate it all in less than a minute. It helped my apitite a tiny bit, but not enough to fill me up. I knew Kate had to be hungry to, so I figured I would cook us dinner. I pulled out lettuce, tomato, sour cream, stredded cheese, and meat. Yes, I was going to make my favorite, tacos. It took some time to cook, but I finally finished after awhile. I set up the hard shells and soft shells, unsure of what Kate liked better. Everything was on the table. Shockingly, she still hadn't come out of the room yet. I walked back to see she was still alseep.

"Kate?" I whispered lightly shaking her. She moaned and opened up her eyes to see my smiling face. She grabbed a pillow and pressed it into her face.

"Come on, its almost 7:00." I said lifting the pillow off of her face. She sighed and sat up. She rubbed her eyes a couple of times, and stood up out of bed. She quickly sat back down though.

"What's wrong?" I asked looking at her.

"I don't feel like walking." She said plopping down to the floor. She began to crawl which made me laugh. I reached down and grabbed my hands around her underarms lifting her up, causing her to squeal and squirm. I stood her to her feet and flung her over my shoulder while I had the chance.

"Harry, put me down." She demanded, banging her fists into my back. I chuckled and continued to walk, as she squirmed. I knew she didn't want me to carry her, but I didn't mind. Its not like she was heavy or anything. I set her down to her feet in front of the kitchen table. She turned around to see all the food.

"Thank god." She said looking up at me.

"You're so adorable." I said with a light laugh and a big smile.

"What?" She asked wondering what I was talking about.

"I love seeing you in my clothes." I replied, still smiling. She smiled and shook her head side to side before sitting down. I came and sat across from her.

"You'd look even better with them off." I teased. She laughed and looked at me.

"You could only dream Styles." She said with a giggle and grabbing a soft taco shell.

"Thomas, you know what ive done to you already, you liked." I said grabbing a hard shell. Her cheeks turned red. "See?" I teased.

"Don't bring that up." She said in a little kid tone. I lightly laughed. We set up all the food we wanted on our plates. We both quickly ate, more hungry then ever it seemed. After we finished, I looked at Kate's empty plate.

"Need anymore?" I asked standing up and grabbing my plate.

"If I eat anymore, Ill explode." She said handing me her plate.

"So, what should we do tomorrow?" She asked as I set our plates into the sink.

"That's something I wanted to talk to you about.." I said nervously and sitting down to be across from her.

"Is something wrong Harry?" She asked worried.

"I'm scared of your answer." I said staring into her eyes.

"Whats wrong?"

"I wanna take you back to your place so you can get clothes, but you might just stay there instead of coming back here." I said upset.

"Harry." She said quietly. I leaned up.

"I want you to come and live here." I said faking a smile, knowing she probably wouldn't.

"Would we be moving to fast if I did move in?" She asked curiously.

"Yes, and no. I'm not trying to bring the past up, but you remember how you were supposed to be here for two weeks." I said and then stopped talking, unsure of what to say next.

"And if us living together wouldn't work out, then you could just stay with your brother and you'll come over a few times a week. Can we just try?" I asked standing up. She sighed and looked at me.

"What if Jack doesn't approve?" She asked worried.

"You're what? 18? You can move out. You're an adult now." I replied. She sighed, and looked away from me. I just stared at her, and then she finally looked back at me.

"A-alright." She said standing up. I stood up also and pulled her into a hug.

"Thank you." I whispered as I felt her grip my back tightly. 

"I don't know what he's gonna do though. I should technically hate you right now." She said letting go of me.

"Its not up to him though, babe." I said smiling down at her.

"I know, he just... I don't know.. He'll probably slap the shit out of me when he finds out." She said walking back to the bedroom. I followed.

"I swear, if he slaps you..." I said in a low voice, right behind her. She turned around quickly and looked up at me.

"You wouldn't hurt him again, would you?" She asked a little worried.

"Ill slap the shit out of him if he does it to you." I said with a laugh, trying to make her not worry.

"You wouldn''t by chance, think were moving to fast.. Would you?" She asked sitting on the bed. My heart skipped a beat. Could we be moving to fast? Three to four days isnt awhile, but it honestly feels like its been eternity. We've already been through hell and back, but I don't want her to think that we're moving to fast, cause she'll walk out.

I came and sat next to her. I entwined our fingers and rested our hands on her thigh. I looked at her face.

"I.. Please don't leave now cause maybe it is to soon.. I-I feel something different when I'm with you Kate." I admitted quietly and looking away from her. I felt her kiss my cheek lightly, so I turned back to look at her small smile.

"We can try it." She said smiling a little bit bigger. I smiled back and brushed my lips against hers, not quite having a kiss. I pulled back and smiled once again.

"Do you want to go get your clothes from your OLD home?" I asked making the old obvious. She sighed and nodded her head up and down. I stood up and pulled her up. I let go of her hand and walked over to my dresser drawer and pulled out black sweat pants. I slipped them on and put on a white tank top Niall left over one time and I forgot to give it back. When I had turned back around, Kate wasnt in the bedroom. I walked out to see her putting on the vans I let her wear before, and she made sure she had the beanie on. All she had on was my clothes aside from the shoes. I smiled, I do have to admit, she really did look cute. The pants drug on the ground a little bit, and the shirt was a little long and baggy to. But I loved how that dark green beanie looked on her. She sat on the couch and waited for me to tell her we can go. I slipped on my white converse and grabbed my keys. I walked towards the door.

"Ready?" I asked turning around and looking at her. She stood up and walked over to me. I locked our fingers together and we walked out to my flat. When we got to my car, I quickly let her in trying to avoid any fans or paparazzi.

"On to Jack's." I said putting my seatbelt on and starting the car. What was gonna happen next?