Chapter 24

Harry's POV:

How amazing is it that the man Ive wanted to kill ever since I heard of him, smashed into my car? And I was right in front of him, pressing his body into his car.

"Kate, when I ask you a question, you answer it! Why are you with him!?" Dan yelled pushing me off of him. Kate remained silent. He attempted to walk over to Kate, but I grabbed his arm causing him to turn around. My fist collided with his jaw, causing him to grab it. He didn't intimadate me. He was barely shorter than me, short cut hair and brown, stubble, and a tiny bit muscular, but I had more muscle than him. His fist attempted to hit me, but I blocked it in time and twisted his arm causing him to yell.

"Harry! STOP!" Kate yelled running over to us. Dan stood leaning against his car, gripping his arm tightly. I didn't do enough damage to break it. 

"So youre making her look like a slut I see?" Dan asked with a chuckle. Car horns began to honk.

"MOM! THAT'S HARRY STYLES!" A girl screamed through the car window. 

"We need to get out of here!" Kate yelled grabbing my arm and attempting to pull me. I didn't budge. I stared at him evilly, my anger building up more and more. 

"Harry please, we need to get out of here before pictures start to get taken." She said with a cry.

"Awwwh, look. The little gay fag found his first girlfriend. Don't worry marshmellow, Ill get you back." Dan said leaning off his car. He never even met me before, and he was already judging. Oh well.

Kate then gasped.

"Harry, now! Its paparazzi!" She yelled pulling my arm. I looked over to see a black van like the paparazzi had always driven. Someone rolled down their window and snapped a picture. I had to get away then. I grabbed Kate's hand and ran us back to my car. We quickly climbed in and drove off. I more a less floored it rather than drove.

"Harry..." She said quietly, out of breath.

"I'm going back for him one day Kate, this is not over." I mumbled. "He's gonna need to repay for the huge fucking dent in my car anyway!" I yelled gripping the steering wheel tighter than I should've. I was worried that the paparazzi or any fans took any pictures that shouldn't of been taken.

"Harry, please listen to me." Her words spoke softly. "Go back to sweet Harry."

"What?" I asked grabbing the sterring wheel with both of my hands.

"Go back to the Harry that was right before we left."

"What do you mean go back?" I asked wondering what the hell she was talking about.

"Personality. Go back to being happy, now." She demanded. I didn't say anything. "Your scaring me right now.."

Her words made me feel guilty. God damnit how did I always manage to ruin everyday?

"I'm sorry.." I said quietly, feeling the explosion of anger fade.

"You need to work with me here." She said being supportive.

"I-I know, its just.. It was him.. And that was my one shot of getting him back." I said staring ahead to the road.

"Get back at him for what? He didn't do shit to you!" She yelled.

"HE FUCKING HURT YOU KATE!" I screamed. "He hurt you.."

"Harry, I love that you care, but I don't want you getting your reputation ruined. Everyone will hate you if they find out this violent side of you." She said staring out her window.

"Then why don't you hate me?" I asked, wondering, why?

"Cause I care, and you care. No one will ever understand us." She said looking over at me. This girl made my heart melt. I have never had a connection with any other girl before.