Chapter 3

I woke up in the dark room to not feel Kate anywhere. I quickly shot up and turned on the light to see she wasn't there.

"God damnit!" I yelled hopping out of bed. I then looked over at the bedroom clock. It was 3:57 a.m.

I quickly walked out if the room and walked into the living room, she wasn't there.

"Kate!" I yelled. I then heard the bathroom door open. I quickly walked towards it to see Kate.

"Calm your dick. I'm not leaving." She said nudging past me.

"God damnit Kate." I said following her back into the bedroom.

"Sorry that my bladder was about to explode." She said sitting down on the bed.

"Next time tell me before you leave the room." I said walking over and sitting next to her.

"I shouldn't have to tell you when I have to pee. That's kind of personal you know." She said moving over to her side of the bed.

"Well what if you do that again, and then I think your gone?" I asked scooting up near her.

"It's 4 in the fucking morning. I'm going to sleep. You can either shut up and go back to sleep also, or you can continue to yell at me while I ignore you. Make the choice." She said pulling the covers up to cover her body. She rolled on her side, and took in a few deep breathes.

"Alright.. Fine." I said quietly scooting up to be next to her.

"Good choice." She said as I turned off the light. I slowly laid down and slipped under the blankets. I wasn't so sure if I should've put my arm around her again or not, so I just didn't. I wanted to see where me and Kate could go. Maybe after these two weeks, she won't want to be with me, and she could still hate me. Or maybe she could love me, and wanna be with me. I have got to watch my luck though. Kate is different. She doesn't care who I am. To her, I'm just another guy.

"I'm sorry." I said quietly. I laid flat on my back.

"Yeah, whatever." She said. She sounded like she was almost asleep. I laid awake for awhile after she fell asleep, but I eventually did fall asleep after a long time.

***

I woke up to not see Kate in the bed again. The bedroom window let in just enough light to see around the room, no Kate. I sighed and quickly got up. I walked out to see the bathroom door wide open and she wasn't in there.

I began to get worried so I quickly walked into the kitchen to not see her.

"KATE!?" I yelled for walking in the living room. I then saw the t.v was on. I looked over to see her passed out on the couch, covered up by a blanket I had laying on the couch, and her head on a couch pillow.

I walked over to her and shook her lightly.

"Kate?" I whispered shaking her.

"What!?" She asked barely opening her eyes.

"Time to get up." I said smiling and leaning up.

"What time is it?" She asked.

"Hold on." I said walking back into my bedroom. I checked the time on the clock and walked back out.

"It's almost 9:00." I said walking over to the couch. She just laid there.

"Why did you come out here?" I asked turning off the t.v.

"I couldn't sleep." She said sitting up. I came and sat next to her.

"How come?" I asked looking at her. She slowly turned her head to face me.