Chapter 51

Harry's POV:

Christmas at my mums was okay I suppose. Mum got Kate a scarf and gloves which was cute, and she got me a red sweater.. Yeah, I'm probably not going to wear that..

But now, it's New Years Eve, and I'm taking Kate out to the bar for a party that's there. We already moved in on December 27 to the house I bought. I wanted to get us out of that flat, and I decided I would do it.

"Harry!" She called for me. I was right across the hall in the bathroom and I walked out, walking into the bedroom. Kate had two dresses laying on the bed; a red strapless one which I already know comes just above her knees, and a white one that has both straps and covers just down at her knees. "Which one?" I looked at the dresses, then her, and then back at the dresses.

"The red one." I smiled. She nodded and smiled lightly, placing the white dress back into the closet. She walked over to the bed and grabbed the red dress, taking it off the hanger and looking at me.

"Can I change?" She questioned tilting her head. My smile beamed and I nodded. She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "I mean privately." She shook her head.

"Do I have to go out?" I playfully pouted. She giggled and bit her lower lip.

"Yes."

"But.. But we've been dating for like 8 months.." I stepped closer to her.

"Get out Harry." She demanded, but a hint of humor was in her tone. I kissed her cheek and decided on just walking out of the bedroom.

She shut the door and I walked back into the bathroom, fixing my hair so I could make sure it was quiffed up. I looked at myself in the mirror.. I wore a black button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to my elbows, black skinny jeans and my black boots. You could say it's kinda a dark outfit, but it doesn't really matter.

"Hey Harry.." I heard Kate's soft voice call. I went back into the bedroom to see her plugging her pink hair straightener and holding it. My eyes widened as I looked at that dress on her.. The last time I saw it on her was before I left for tour and I had completely forgotten about how she really looked in it.

It was a velvety red dress that hugged her tightly, her perfect curves showing.. It came just about her knees, and just fit her body gorgeously.

"Stop staring and answer my question." Her voice snapped me back to reality. I looked up to have her eyes meet with mine. "Can you straighten my hair?" I smiled and nodded. She sat down on the bed and handed the straightener to me. I took it and grabbed pieces of her hair, straightening each part.

"So before we got to the bar," I continued to grab pieces. "I'm taking you out to dinner." I smiled, even though she couldn't see her.

"You spend to much money on me." She sighed. I smiled lightly, but I know she's annoyed. "Let me pay you some of it back?" She questioned.

"Nope." I said popping the 'p.' "You don't even have a job anyway."

"Because everytime I try to get out and get a job, you won't let me." Although all I could see was the back of her head, I knew she rolled her eyes.

"My girl is not going to work." I grabbed another piece of hair, straightening it out.

"Harry," She began to say.

"No baby, you're not getting a job." I stated.

"What if I want to?" She whined. I rolled my eyes.

"I said no." It's not that don't want her to get out and do stuff.. But Kate can't protect herself from anyone. If she's walking into work or going for lunch, anyone can just take her. Not to mention all the hate she would get from the fans when out in public.. I can't take any chance on that.