Chapter 18

Harry's POV:

What had just happened? What happened last night? Why did this happen? How could I let it happen? I didn't know the answer to anything. Kate sighed and sat down on the couch, gripping the beanie I gave her tightly in the hand. 

"Kate, I don't know wh-" I started to say, but she cut me off.

"How could we have let this happen?" She asked looking over at me. I walked over to the couch and sat down next to her. I put my hand on her thigh and gave it a light squeeze, causing her to jump slightly.

"I don't know. I'm sorry. I didn't know anything like that would happen." I said quietly. 

"Well be happy that the boys were here, and don't be mad at Niall." She said with a attitude. I knew she was pissed at me for flipping out on him like that. 

"Do you think I'm happy that he saw 'parts' of my girlfriend? How was I suppose to react? Yay, Niall saw you like that. That's fine to you though, right?" I snapped back. She sat up and moved my hand off her thigh. 

"Maybe I'm not proud of it, but would you rather me be pregnant? Would you rather be a teenage dad? Would you rather your reputation be ruined cause of that? No. I didn't think so. It's nothing to flip out on Harry." She spat. Yes, we were about to fight.

"I'm not looking for a fight Kate." I said cleching my fists that were on each of my thighs.

"Don't flip out when someone helps you then." She said standing up. She looked at me and stomped away lightly. She walked back into the bedroom and slammed the door causing the pictures on the hallway wall shake. I stood up and walked back. I attempted to open the door, but she locked it.

"Open up Kate." I demanded banging my fist on the door once. 

"Not until you learn that they were helping." She said in a fading voice. I knew she was over on the bed.

"Kate, I know they were helping. It just pissed me off that they saw you almost naked." I said pressing my forehead to the door. I then heard footsteps walk to the door, but then stopped. 

"I'd rather that happen then have what we were planning to do. You need to calm down Harry, and I'm not coming out until I know your completely calm." She said walking away. 

"Kate, I'm fine now."

"Give it about a hour." She said giving me the attitude I never liked, but I always excepted the challange. I tugged on the door knob again, but it remained locked. What Kate didn't know was I could use a butter knife and shove it a certain way to the door, and it'll open, so that's what I did. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a butter knife. I began fiddling with the door. When the door opened, I let the knife fall to the ground. She had her back turned to me, but quickly turned around when she saw I walked in. She was sitting on the bed, but stood up quickly. I walked over to her, my body pressed into hers causing her to stumble back into the wall. I pressed my body into hers so she couldnt get away, and I stared down at her. She didn't know what to say.

"Your going back to be this challange I see?" I asked with a smirk. She gulped. 

"Do I have to give you your punishment again, but worse?" I said with a laugh. She knew exactly what I was talking about. The "love bite" as you could say. To her, it was painful, but fine to others. 

"No." She said with a loud tone. I laughed. Her hands came up to my shoulders. All I wore were the boxers, and nothing else. 

"Challange?" I said with a wink. She shook her head side to side. 

"And we're gonna drop this fight right now?" I asked grabbing one of her wrists from my shoulder. She nodded her head up and down quickly. I smiled and backed away from her, but still held onto her wrist. I pulled her into my body, and pushed her back to the bed. She laid flat and I climbed on top of her. I began kissing her neck, her arms wrapped around the back of my neck. I laid my body flat on top of her, and wrapped my arms under her from her back. She moaned when I sucked lightly at the sensitave skin. I made my way up her neck, leaving light kisses to her neck until I reached her soft spot that made her melt. I began to suck harder at the skin, causing her to moan, but not have me stop. I ran my tongue over the spot and planted a few kisses. I kept on kissing her skin until I reached her lips. I passionetly kissed her, and she kissed back. Kate and I could go from screaming at eachother, to this. 

"Put my beanie back on." I said rolling off of her and laying flat next to her. She looked over at me and brushed her finger against the spot on her neck that I had played around with. 

"Why?" She asked curious.

"Its another symbol that you are mine, and only mine." I replied sitting up. She sat up next to me and hugged me tightly. 

"What's this for?" I asked hugging her back.

"No ones ever cared so much Harry." She said leaning up and kissing my lips. She pulled away and had a smile.

"I do care Kate." I said standing up.

"But how?" 

"Well, for starters, you don't use me cause I'm famous." I said with a light laugh. 'And your not afraid to show me who you are." I continued.

"I'm not afriad to show people who I am. The girl you see, is the girl I am." She said repositioning on the bed to sit on her kness. I smiled and looked around to see the beanie was thrown on the other side of the room. I grabbed it and walked back over to Kate. I put it on her slightly messy hair, stepped back, and smiled. 

"What?" She asked also having a smile.

"You're mine." I said sitting next to her again. I put my finger under her chin and turned her head to mine. I applied a kiss to her lips. "All mine." I mummbled against her lips before kissing her again.