Chapter 49

Harry's POV:

"Harry Harry Harry Harry," Kate's voice kept on repeating as she swatted me with a pillow. I groaned and rolled to be on my back, opening my eyes to see a bright smile on her face. "Get up!" She threw the pillow at me and ran out of the bedroom. What the hell?

I got up out of bed and walked out of the bedroom, dragging the blanket with me. Even though the heat is on, it's still freezing when you're wearing nothing but boxers.

"Yes darling?" I sarcastically smiled. She sat down on the living room couch with a bright beaming smile on her face.

"Good morning! Merry Christmas!" She stood up and pressed her lips into mine. I knew it was Christmas, but I didn't expect her to want us to be up 7 in the morning.

"Merry Christmas." I groaned and sat down on the couch. I looked across the living room at our four foot Christmas tree we had, laughing at remembering what happened when we tried to set it up.

*Flashback*

"Harry, I don't think we have the tree set up right." Kate stared at it, looking at the lopsided tree. I walked up beside her and looked at it. The large tree was just taller than me, and we chopped it down ourselves.

"Oh well." I shrugged my shoulders and kissed her forehead, walking into the kitchen. I began pouring myself a glass of orange juice when suddenly I heard a loud bang and Kate scream. I ran out of the kitchen and into the living room to see Kate holding a Christmas bulb and the tree laying on the carpet.

I began laughing, laughing so hard that I dropped the juice on the carpet, which explains the orange stain now.

"Harry! I broke the tree!" She exclaimed. I laughed harder and she joined me after awhile.

"You didn't break the tree." I continued to laugh.

"Shut up Harry!" She giggled, and we both fell to the floor.

"Let me throw this one away and we'll go to the store and get a fake one." I said after calming down after laughing.

*Flashback over*

"I can't believe we're stuck with this tiny tree." She said walking over to it. The tree was so tiny, even compared to Kate and Kate's pretty short.

"We'll if you wouldn't have broken it," I laughed. She walked over to the couch and sat down next to me.

"I did not break the tree." She began laughing. I joined in, but we weren't laughing as hard as the first time.

"Why did we find that so funny?" I asked placing some of the duvet over her. I know if I'm cold, she has to be somewhat cold.

"I don't even know." She snuggled closer to me. Only a few presents placed under the tree, but my main present was to big to be placed under a tree.

"Well, I suppose since you woke me up so early, we'd open some presents." I smiled she looked at me and pecked her lips onto mine. She got up and tossed the duvet at me, which I gladly covered up with.

She handed me a medium sized box with... One Direction wrapping paper on it?

"Really?" I asked referring to the wrapping paper.

"Just open the gift." She giggled. I smiled and ripped off the paper, opening the red box to see a pair of new light brown boots.

"Boots?" I asked. I picked one up and looked at it. Sure enough, it was my size. They actually weren't half bad, but I don't need shoes.

"Yes Harry, boots. You have about 2 pairs of boots. You need more." She smiled. I stood up and left the duvet on the couch, setting the box down and hugging her.