Chapter 30

I was right behind her as we ran to my car to avoid any fans or paparazzi. I watched her hot pink Vans clapped against the concrete as she ran. Once we got to the car, we climbed in. I started the car and turned the radio on.

"And now from the band you all know... The hot song that causes girls to scream.... WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL BY ONE DIRECTION!" The radio announcer screamed before the beat of What Makes You Beautiful began to play.

"You're insecure, don't know what for." I sang laying my hand on her thigh.

"You're turning heads when you walk through the do-oo-or." She added in causing me to be shocked.

"I thought you didn't listen to our music?" I asked curiously and driving out of the parking lot.

"Harry, I know this cause they play it all the time." She said reaching over and turning the radio up more to have it blare. We began to scream sing it together while laughing. These were the moments I enjoyed with Kate.

"So where does she live?" I asked turning down the radio. The whole time in the car, Kate instructed me on where Lisa's house was. I was sort of excited to meet Lisa considering she's Kate's bestfriend. We eventually pulled up infront of a White House with brown panels on it. I looked over to the front door of the house to see a girl with blonde hair running out of the house and shutting the door behind her. Kate smiled and unbuckled her seatbelt. She opened the car door and ran out to Lisa screaming. They jump into eachothers arms. I began to feel guilty cause I felt it was my fault that they hadn't seen eachother in over a week.

Lisa had long strawberry blonde hair that barely came down past her shoulders. She was a little bit taller than Kate, and a tiny bit more tan than Kate. She was pretty, just the type of girl Niall would love. She was wearing a light pink tank top, with loose black sweatpants and black converse. All the sudden, I watched Lisa as she frantically ran to my car. I remained seated in my car, so no fans or paparazzi could see me. Luckily, my windows were tinted darker than they were supposed to actually be.

Lisa basically threw herself into the back seat, and Kate climbed in the front.

"Hello, I'm Harry." I said turning around to look at Lisa. Her eyes widened and she began to pant. Great, a crazy fan....

"OH MY GOD!" She screamed. Yup, this would get annoying.

"Lisa, shut up." Kate said annoyed and putting her seatbelt on. Lisa sighed and put hers on as well.

"So, you a big fan?" I asked while driving.

"Oh my gosh! Yes!" Lisa squealed. Kate gave a breath of annoyance at how Lisa was actually acting. 

"So, who's your favorite?" I asked curiously. Please say Niall, please say Niall.

"You all are hot, like trust me. HOT. But, I have more of a soft spot for Niall." She repsonded. THANK THE LORD. Okay, now what do I ask Harry? Erm...

"So uhh, you really like Nialler?" I asked smirking. Yeah, Lisa could be annoying, but its just cause she got over excited.

"Yes! And I never thought Kate would date you. I'm a huge fan, meanwhile she just likes one or two songs. She did always like you though." Lisa said, and I could tell she was smiling. I looked over at Kate to see her cheeks were red and she was looking out her window. She always liked me?

"So Kate, always?" I teased. This could be fun.

"Lisa, don't say anymore." Kate said quietly. Yes, she was embarrassed.

"What else would she say?" I asked Lisa while continuing to drive. I wanted to find out now, to see what Kate thought of me before she knew me. Come on Lisa, just tell me. I could so use this against Kate whenever we joke around.

"Well, she would always go on and on about--" Lisa began to say, but Kate cut her off by turning to look at her and smacking her leg.

"Please.." Kate begged for Lisa not to say. And Kate knew exactly what I would do with it; use it against her.