Chapter 6

Harry's POV:

I slowly stepped back from her smirking and my eyes scanning her body. She stared at me, lips parted, and breathing softly.

"Harry.." She said under her breathe and turned around to have her back face me. I quietly walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her lower body. She squirmed slightly as I rested my chin on her shoulder. She sighed.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" I whispered in her ear.

"That wasn't suppose to happen.." She said quietly laying her hands on my wrists. My chin lightly laid upon her shoulder. I could smell the shampoo in her hair.

"Does this change anything between us now?" I asked kissing her neck lightly. She squirmed with every kiss I planted.

"We weren't suppose to do that Harry." She said pulling away from me. I let go. She turned around to face me, she looked up at me.

"But you know it wasn't a mistake." I added on smirking.

"Harry.. I--" She began to say, but I cut her off.

"You know it wasn't a mistake, and you liked it." I said smiling. She couldn't deny it.

"We can't kiss again Harry. I've known you for one day. That's it." She said with a sigh and sitting on the couch. I walked to be in front of her and stared down at her. She looked up at me, arms in her lap.

"The short period of time with one day must be saying something." I said smiling and turning around. I slowly walked into the kitchen. I had a smirk on my face knowing she wanted to kiss me, and I was shocked to see she didn't yank away when we did. I quickly pulled out a some stuff to make us dinner. I began to cook, and she never spoke to me while I was.

***

"Dinner!" I yelled setting the plate of spaghetti on the kitchen table. I had it on one giant plate purposely knowing that one of the spaghetti strings would be super long, and we'd both eat it and end with a kiss. I walked over to the fridge and Kate still hadn't walked in.

"Kate!" I yelled taking out a fancy bottle of wine. I shut the fridge with my foot and walked over to the table. I set everything up, and still no Kate. I walked into the living room and didn't see her.

"Kate?" I yelled once again. Nothing. I felt my heart race knowing I should have payed attention more. I quickly walked to the bathroom to see the door wide open, and she wasn't in there. Butterflies came in my stomach as I frantically walked into my bedroom. I then saw her laying on the bed asleep. She laid flat on her back covered up by the blankets. Her head slightly set to the side.

"God damnit Kate!" I yelled walking over to her. She slowly opened her eyes and turned her head to me. I felt the fury build up inside me.

"What did I tell you!?" I yelled walking over to the edge of the bed. She sat up and looked at me.

"Harry I--" She began to say before I cut her off.

"I told you to tell me where you go Kate!" I yelled. She stood up and stood in front of me.

"I-I'm sorry.. I just--" I cut her off again by grabbing her shoulders and pushing her back to lay on the bed. She yelled as I did so. I stood above her, anger growing. I wasn't so sure why I was mad, maybe it was just more it scared me. She slowly sat up criss-cross. I stood before her with my fists clenched at my sides. She stared up at me.

"Please don't." She begged as I stepped closer to have my legs push against the bed. I glared at her. I could tell she was scared.

"Why are you so upset?" She asked with pout.

"I made dinner, and then I thought you just left Kate!" I screamed. It caused her to jump. I then raised one of my arms up and put my fist against that shoulder. She stood up on the bed and walked towards me. I looked up to her considering the bed made her taller. My fists were still clenched.

"Please don't hurt me.." She begged kneeling down. She then wrapped both of her arms around the back of my neck and hugged me tightly. I then calmed down. My fists un-clenched, the rage was gone, I wasn't mad anymore. I then wrapped my arms around her body and held her tightly. She sobbed onto the back of my neck gripping me tightly. My arms slowly ran up and down her back.

"I-I can't do this." She said quietly letting go of me. I let go also and she slowly leaned away from me. We looked at each other. Tears came down her face.

"I need to leave Harry.. I just can't." She said climbing off the bed. I stood there frozen unsure of what to do.

"I'm sorry. But I'm leaving." She said beginning to walk out of my bedroom. I quickly ran behind her and she began to run to get away from me. We ran all through my flat until we got into the living room where I managed to grab her wrist.

"Please don't." I begged.

"I can't do this Harry!" She yelled attempting to yank her wrist away, but I held it tightly.

"I wasn't going to hit you Kate!" I yelled staring down at her.

"Then what were you planning on doing with your fists!?" She bit.

"The wall. Not you!" I yelled pulling her a little closer to me.

"I.. I just can't do this Harry." She said quietly kneeling down. I let go of her wrist and she sat down flat. She put her head and her hands and began to cry. I came and sat next to her.

"I'm sorry.. I just got scared cause I thought you were gone." I said wrapping my arm around her shoulder. She looked at me.

"Why would I leave!?" She asked staring into my eyes.

"I just don't know at this point.. Just give me another chance..." I begged. We looked into each others eyes and she sighed.

"Why should I Harry!?" She yelled standing up. I stood up and faced her. My stomach gently pushed into her body.

"Your able to calm me." I said looking down at her hand.

"And maybe that's what I need.." I admitted entwining our fingers.

"But how can I trust you if you got so mad at me, when all I did was go lay down?" She asked stepping backwards. I still had our fingers entwined.

"I just thought you left, and it got me scared. I just am so sorry Kate. Please don't go, I need your help." I said looking down. She just looked at me frozen, probably shocked that I admitted I needed help.

"Help?" She said under her breath. I slowly looked up and looked down at her.

"Yes.. I need help. I hurt people to much and I'm not taking the chance of you leaving cause of it." I said letting go of her hand. I looked down. I was shocked when I felt Kate's hand entwine our fingers together once again. I looked at her to see her smiling.

"A-alright. I'll try to help." She said letting go of my hand and hugging me. I hugged her back. Relief washed over me knowing she didn't leave. I just don't know what got into me. Maybe it's just because I've lost a lot of people in my life, and the rage came out of the memories. I'm just unsure.

We stood and hugged for awhile longer. Our bodies were frozen. She was slightly leaning up with her arms around the back of my neck and lightly sobbed into the crook of my neck. My arms came and wrapped around her lower back. My chin rested on her shoulder. I tightly closed my eyes wishing I wasn't so violent. I was happy to have Kate with me. I know I wasn't in love with her, but maybe I could start to be falling in love. I already cared about Kate, even though it hasn't been long. I wonder what she thinks...