Chapter 37

Harry's POV:

"Get the hell away!" I roared at Jack. He was right in front of my front door, standing there just... Looking..

"Kate!" He exclaimed, pushing me out of the way and running into my flat. He ran straight for Kate, wrapping his arms around her tightly and picking her up.

"Get off!" She screamed. He set her down and looked at her confused. I walked up behind him, grabbing his shoulder violently and yanking him to face me.

"Give her back." Jack demanded. I looked at him curiously. Wasn't Kate the one that said she wanted to stay with me?

"What are you talking about?" I bit.

"She doesn't want to be here." He replied.

"What are you talking about?" Kate and I chorused.

"Lets just put it this way.. If you don't give Kate back, you'll regret it." Jack said smiling evilly.

"I don't want to go with you!" Kate yelled from behind Jack. "I want to be with HARRY! HARRY! HARRY! GET IT!?"

"What have you done to her?"

"What? Get the hell out!" I demanded.

"No, this is not going down without a fight." Jack said and ran to the door. He looked down the hallway before speaking. "Come on guys."

I watched as two other men came and stood next to Jack in the doorway.

"You got Dan!?" Kate yelled walking over to Jack. She slapped him across the face. "Of all fucking people, you got MY BEATER!?"

"Dan meet Harry. Jason meet Harry also." Jack said smiling.

"Dan and I have met." I said while clenching my fists.

"Get out of here Jack." Kate mumbled to him. I just stepped back and stared at this.. This cowardness. 3 against 1? I could still take them.

"No Kate. You'll be able to come back home after this." He smiled.

"Yeah marshmallow, you'll be mine again." Dan smirked at her.

"I'm Harry's and i'll only be Harry's!" She yelled pushing Dan. Jason grabbed her wrist, causing me to step forward behind Kate. The three guys were right outside of my door, standing in the hallway outside of the flat. Kate and I were standing in the doorway right infront of them. Jason looked at me, and let go of her wrist slowly. My blood was pumping faster. I've always wanted to beat Jack and Dan, now I can. And even a extra wimp.

"So what do you say Styles?" Jack smiled evilly at me.

"Lets be men and take it outside." I said agreeing. Kate turned around to me, and just looked up at me shocked.

"Harry, stop." She said nudging me back into the flat. I did step back, so that she would be able to go in.

"No, it's okay. Let me show these boys how men actually work." I said cracking my knuckles. She grabbed my shoulders and just stared up at me.

"You don't need to prove anything to them Harry."

"They think I can be beaten."

"Jack, Dan, Jason; I don't want to go with you!" She yelled facing them.

"I need you back." Jack said.

"Why!?" Kate yelled.

"Cause Kate, you're my little sister."

"Then I'll come back. Fighting is no way to solve this."

"No, he deserves this." Dan replied for Jack. Jack nodded in agreement. I lightly chuckled at this.