Chapter 45

Kate's POV:

A week, 7 days, 168 hours... Harry will step through that door. His curly hair will block his beautiful emerald green eyes, and I'll watch as he pushes it aside. I'll see his tall figure will hover over me, his large hands grabbing my smaller ones in his. His pink plump lips will touch mine.. His scent of cologne and well... Harry will be around. Harry will be back, with me. The excitement and rush still hasn't taken away my depression.

Although I told Sophie I wouldn't cut again.. I did. I couldn't help it. It's just Jack... And Harry gone. Not to mention Lisa, my ex-bestfriend who accused me of using Harry and told me she would only use Niall.. Well I saw her the other day.

*Flashback*

Anne and I walked into the local Starbucks, the usual scent of coffee filled the air. I took a seat at a small table for two right by the large window, showing the outdoors and people as they walk by on the sidewalk.

Anne went up and ordered me a simple black coffee, also brining back some creamers. I have no clue what she got for herself, but I think it's the same as me.

"So sweetheart, I haven't taken you out in awhile and I am terribly sorry." Anne sighs, brining the tan cup to her lips and taking a sip. She's taken me out shopping and for lunch about 5 times in the past few months.

"No no, it's fine. I haven't wanted to really see anyone since he's left to much honestly." I sighed. She gave a half smile and tucked a piece of her dark hair behind her ears. "I love being with you and hanging out, I've just kinda went into a state of uhm.." I cut myself off before I can say something else.

"Darling, it's perfectly fine." She assures me. I force a smile on my face as I take a sip of my coffee.

"So," Anne trails off. My gaze continues to flicker back and fourth to her and through the window. "You miss him that bad, huh?" I look at her and frown. I hate being asked about him sometimes. I love him to death, and yes I know I sound like we just broke up or something, but the topic isn't the easiest to deal with... Especially after almost 6 months.

"Yeah, I didn't expect to still be going crazy without him like this, even in this long period of time." I let out a breath of air. Anne feels like a mum to me, I really feel like I can connect with her. "I actually thought he was gonna break up with me." I laughed.

Anne spit out her coffee and looked at me with wide eyes. Most on the table before she could swallow a small bit. I gulped and felt the air in the room get thinner, harder to breathe. What did I do?

"Harry," she paused. "break up with you?" She asked shocked. I fiddled with my thumbs on the table, a habit Harry actually got me into.

"Well, I just.. I just thought that .." I'm cut off by Anne abruptly letting out a awkward cough to have me shut up.

"Kate, sweetie.. If I could tell you how many times that boy has called me scared out his mind that you would leave him, I would tell you. But it's far to many to keep count." She smiled, her features so much like Harry's.

"W-what?" I stuttered. My heart raced, happiness growing and tugging onto me. But, of course that happiness quickly fades.

"Oh.. Hello bitch." I heard a snort behind me. I quickly turn around to see Jack and.... Lisa? Jack and Lisa stand behind me, hand-in-hand. Are they.. Dating? Of course the two people who hurt me emotionally decide to hook up.

"Excuse me sir, I don't think you should talk to her like that." Anne scolds.

"Anne, please don't. It's my brother. And I guess I'll be going." I said standing up. Lisa snarled at me, and I scrunched my nose.