Chapter 14

Time had passed, me and Kate went into the living room and turned on the TV. I didn't even bother going to the news cause there was always something bad on there. Instead, I put in the Finding Nemo movie. I sat down on the couch with my arm on one of the arms of the couch, and my other arm around Kate's shoulder. Her head laid on my chest, closer to my chin.

"Why do you have so many little kid movies?" She asked while the previews were on.

"For Lux." I replied casually.

"I never asked before, but who's Lux?" She asked sitting up and looking at me.

"Don't worry, she's not my kid. She's the daughter of the mine and the boys hair stylist." I said with a laugh and kissed her on the cheek.

"Is she a baby?" Kate asked adjusting the beanie. I nodded my head up and down.

"Awwwww. I bet she's adorable." She said scooting closer to me and smiling.

"She is." I replied. I stared over at Kate, observing how the beanie looked on her.

"You can have that if you want." I said smiling at her. All I saw was the side of her face cause she turned to look at the TV, but then turned back so I could see her big brown eyes.

"Have what?" She asked confused.

"The beanie." I replied pecking my lips against hers.

"No, it's yours. Lou even said its your favorite one." She argued.

"But your my favorite girl. I want you to have it." I said grinning.

"Are you sure? It doesn't even look good on me." She said taking it off. I observed her hair, as it was a mess from taking it off. I laughed and removed my arm from her.

"What?" She asked curiously.

"You look gorgeous with that beanie on Kate, an your hair is everywhere." I said with a chuckle. I took my hand and patted down where the parts if her hair stuck up at. She smiled at me and put the beanie in my lap. I grabbed it and put it back on her.

"It's yours." I said playfully showing my teeth. She giggled and set her hand on my thigh. She gave it a squeeze thinking it would tickle, but nothing happened.

"Damn." She said with a laugh.

"Trying to tickle me I see?" I said grabbing her wrist in my hand. She looked at me quickly.

"No no, not at all." She said knowing I knew what she was trying to do.

"Your stuck now." I said laughing. Her eyes widened and she scooted opposite from me, but I quickly pulled her back by her wrist. With my other arm, I pushed her shoulder back causing her to easily lay down. I wanted to do more than tickling this time, I wanted to pleasure her. She kicked and squirmed as I climbed on top of her, but I sat on her shins and near her feet. I let go of her wrist and she lightly sat up, confused. I smirked and reached my hand under the shirt I have her to wear. With both of my hands, I tugged at the bottom of the shorts she was wearing. She gasped.

"Harry, what are you doing?" She asked trying to move her legs, but my body weight caused her not to be able to. I tugged them down to about her knees. She remained frozen. I reached up to the shirt and unbottoned one of the buttons.

"Harry, what's going on?" She asked trying to get up. My power was to strong for hers. I slowly unbottoned each of the buttons on the shirt going up. She grabbed my wrists before I could get to the last 3 buttons.

"What are you gonna do to me?" She begged to know.

"Pleasure." I replied smirking at her. Her eyes widened.

"W-what?" She stuttered to ask. She gripped my wrists tighter as I unbottoned two more buttons revealing the bottom of her bra. She let go of my wrists as I reached for the last one. I unbottoned it and opened the shirt up more to reveal her black laced bra.

Kate's POV:

Harry stared at my breasts as I laid flat with my shirt opened. His index finger traced around the circle of my breasts and down my stomach. I squirmed as it tickled. His finger then reached the outlining of my black underwear. He tugged on it playfully with his finger pulling it out, and letting it sting back onto my skin. His hand came around my vagina still covered by the underwear. He lightly rubbed causing me to feel pleasured and creeped out. He then took both of his hands and laid them on each side of me, on the couch. He leaned down and began kissing up my stomach, to the bottom of my bra, and to the opening of my breasts that showed. He lightly sucked on my left breast, causing me to moan of enjoyment. My whole body rested completely flat as Harry did stuff to me. I didn't fight back, knowing I'd loose to get away anyway. He leaned up and smirked down at me. His right hand cupped my left breast and squeezed it easily, knowing it can be painful. He let go and leaned down again, kissing up my neck. When he got to my ear lobe, he lightly put it between his teeth and played with it. His kissed continued to come around the right side of my neck. He began to suck at the point where the top of my jaw line was. I just then figured out that was my weak spot once I moaned loudly.

"I found it." I mumbled against my skin. He very lightly sucked at the skin trying not to bruise it, but wanting to give me pleasure. I arched my head back and groaned. He leaned up and smirked down at me once again. His hands slid slowly up both of my legs till he got to the bottom of my underwear. He began to tug on them to pull them down, but I was able to close my knees together signaling him not to. He didnt listen as he continued to pull them down.

"No Harry." I said reaching my hands to the underwear and pulling them back up. They were just barely slid down, so it gave me the advantage to pull them up easily.

"Let me do this." He said yanking them back down to where they were.

"N-no Harry! Please, not yet." I begged. His finger slowly slid into my entrance causing my back to arch up. I plopped back down. His finger moved all around causing me to shake.

"Your getting wet." He whispered. I was embarrassed. I wasn't sure if that was something to be proud about. I jolted up once I felt him enter a second finger.

"Harry." I moaned. He remained focussed on what he was doing. I began to pant for air, shocked at the pleasure I was actually enjoying. "I can't wait till I can get inside you." He said with a chuckle pulling his fingers out. My heart raced at his actions. I caught my breathe a few minutes after he climbed off of me. He stood above me, and I just laid frozen. I had never got treated like that before. Dan always kissed me and that was basically it aside from beating me. After awhile, I realized my underwear was still pulled down. I slid them up, and slid the shorts up along with it. Harry smirked at me. I stood up. His eyes widened as the button-up shirt was wide open. He stared at my breasts from a higher view, but I quickly buttoned the shirt up.

"How was that?" He asked plopping down on the couch. We both completely forgot the movie was on. I sat next to him. All I could give him for a answer was a groan and smile. He kissed my lips a couple times as we sat next to each other.

"Wait for the real thing." He teased wrapping his arm around me like he had before.