Chapter 28

Harry's POV:

We stood in the middle of the parking lot, with her in my arms, and continuing to kiss. I still shook with the fear of me loosing her. Everytime we would pull away from our kiss, it would be just to smile. I didn't care that we were soaking wet, and she clearly didn't either. I put her bottom lip in between my teeth and lightly tugged on it before finally pulling away from our kiss for the last time. The parking lot of the bar had those street light things, and we were right under one so I could see her face. Her eyes and cheeks were puffy from the crying that just had happened. It was also my first time crying in front of Kate. She honestly doesn't know how much I care about her, and what I would do for her.

I pecked her lips one last time and set her to her feet. The rain let up a little bit, but it still came down pretty hard.

"Wanna go home now?" I asked still of course smiling. She nodded her head and we walked over to the car. The rain droplets blurred my vision as we walked considering they were going into my eyes. I unlocked the car doors using the keypad and we both climbed in. Our bodies were soaking wet and our clothes stuck to our skin. I started the car and moved my soaking wet curls out of my face. I put the car in drive and drove off. I didnt even worry about putting my seatbelt on, and neither did Kate.

"Harry?" She spoke softly.

"Yes love?"

"I'm kind of hungry now. I don't mean to sound like a pig.. But yeah." She spoke again.

"God damnit Kate you're not fat!" I yelled. Shit, I yelled to loud. It made her jump and then sink back down into her seat. "I'm sorry I yelled, but you're not fat."

She sighed and looked out her window.

"We'll just stop at Nando's then." I said staring ahead at the road. She didn't say anything. I think we were still both shooken up a bit from what happened.

***

We finally arrived at home after getting Nando's through the drive-threw and we ate in the car. The pouring rain still continued and lightning started to form once we got inside my flat. We were completely soaked. As soon as I stepped inside and locked the door, I unbottoned my shirt and slipped it off tossing it onto the living room. She picked it up and looked at me.

"Don't be such a slob." She scowleded. I lightly laughed and followed her back to my bedroom. I actually saw droplets dripping off from mine and hers clothes. Of course that happens in the rain, but I didn't realize it was raining as bad as it was.

"Can I borrow something to wear of yours?" She asked once I walked in my room or should I say our room.

"Didn't you bring your own stuff?" I teased.

"Well yeah, but my stuff doesn't smell like you." She giggled.

"So I have my own scent?" I smirked.

"Can I or can I not, Styles?" She laughed. I laughed along with her and pulled out a navy blue long sleeved shirt and a pair of black boxers. I tossed them to her.

"Really, boxers?" She giggled.

"Well you're so short, everything drags on the ground." I said kissing her forehead. I grabbed the bottom of her tank top and lifted it over her head to reveal her bra.

"Harry, I can undress myself." She said nudging me away from her.

"Fine fine."

I continued to look for something for me to wear, not even paying attention to Kate undressing. I wanted to make tonight sweet and cuddly. We needed it considering that bitch, Renee. I never wanted to kiss her. Once Kate got up and went to use the bathroom, Jake, Zach, and I walked out and was walking to go get drinks. Renee of course followed. Jake and Zach then were called over by a few friends, so I was left alone with Renee. All I remember is her clenching my shirt in both of her hands and slamming me against the wall, and smashing her disgusting slutty red lips onto mine. I pushed her off and saw Kate crying and running passed us. And that's when I thought I just lost the love of my life.