Chapter 57

Harry's POV:

The next day, we rushed to the store buying 3 different pregnancy tests. This can't be happening... This can't be happening. I'm to young to be a dad, and I have my career way ahead of me. Fuck.

Kate walked out of the bathroom holding two of them. She'll use the third one determining what these two say.

"They just need a couple minutes to get the result." She sighed having them wrapped in a towel and set it on the table. I pulled her in for a hug and rested my chin on the top of her head, slowly swaying back and fourth. "Harry.." Her voice was soft, but she sounded scared.

"Hmmm?" I hummed slightly. I shut my eyes and enjoyed the calm moment, although I know both of our hearts are pounding.

"What if I'm pregnant?" She asked quietly. I kissed her forehead and looked into her deep brown eyes, clearly worry covering them.

"Then no matter what, I'll stay. I won't leave you, I'll support you and the baby, and even with my career, I'll make it work. I'll stick by you." I answered and she smiled, but that couldn't hide the fear. I don't want her to be pregnant, not now at least.

"Promise?" She gulped and let go of me. I looked down at her, trying my best to smile and nod. She sighed loudly and walked over to the table, picking up both of the pregnancy tests.

"I promise." I said and watched her as she looked at both of them. Her eyes widened, but then a huge smile formed on her lips.

"I'm not pregnant!" She cheered dropping the tests and running to me. I sighed in relief and picked her up, taking her off of her feet and spinning her around.

"Oh thank god." I said setting her down. I pressed my lips onto hers and we both smiled into the kiss. "That would've been a sticky situation." I sighed again, a large weight being lifted off of my chest. Jesus fucking Christ that was close, to close.

"Ugh, I wouldn't be good being pregnant." She lightly laughed, and I joined her. I sat down on the couch and she sat next to me. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer to me. "We still have that third one to do later." She reminds me.

"I know, I know." I let out a breath. The third one now is to just double check, but I have faith that she's not pregnant. "I don't trust fucking condoms anymore." She giggled and tucked her face into my chest more.

"I choose birth control." She replied. I nodded, even though she couldn't see.

"I have never been so nervous before." I chuckled. Her fingers softly traced my chest, barely having my feel it cause of my t-shirt. "Can I tell you something?" She hummed in response, a hum that says 'yes.'

"I was so miserable without you." I felt her body tense, and not a word came out of her mouth. "I didn't talk to anyone for weeks."

"I shouldn't have left you like that..." She admitted after a few moments of silence. My heart pumped more, I guess just because of the adrenaline rush just a few moments before. "I should have waited for you to explain." I barely grinned, placing my hands on her waist and pulling her over to sit on my lap. Her eyes burned into mine, seriousness on both of us.

"I'm never drinking again." I stated. She laughed and rolled her eyes.

"I didn't know what else to do," she went on, her hands cupping both of my cheeks. "I couldn't bare seeing you kiss another girl..." Her words were soft and calming, her thumbs lightly rubbing my cheeks.

"You know I never would do that to you right?" I questioned. I don't want her to think that I did that out of my own mind, even though she knows I was drunk... I'm just so fucking worried.

"Yes, and Im sorry... Seeing you kiss her just triggered something and all I could think of as a solution was leaving." She brought her face closer to mine, her cheek gently brushing against mine. "Lets just be happy I'm not pregnant." Her soft voice spoke, her nose brushing over mine.

"Yeah," The words barely came out as a breath. She leaned in, her lips barely brushing against mine. "Stop it and just kiss me!" I complained. For the past few minutes, she's been doing this stupid teasing thing making me wait... I guess it really is annoying when I do it to her...

"Nope." She said popping the 'p' with a stupid smile on her face. I laughed lowly and put my hands behind her head, forcing her lips to mine. At first, the kiss was calm, no movement or anything, but then our lips started moving together, her fists clutching my t-shirt. Her tongue begged for entrance, but I didn't allow it. Not being able to see due to my eyes being closed, I could feel her lift her fist up and hit my stomach, causing a grunt to come from my mouth. She took the advantage of it being open and slipped her tongue in. So that's what it's like too...

"Kate," I almost moaned as she began rocking on my lap as we kissed. Her lips pressed harder into mine, my hands moving up and down her legs slowly.

"When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right," I began hearing that song play. We broke from the kiss and I looked at her confused. She bit her lip and stood up, walking into the kitchen and coming back with her phone. Oh god, her ringtone was that song.

That's priceless.

Kate's POV:

Jesus that was embarrassing having my phone go off and one of Harry's songs were playing.

As I grabbed my phone, I noticed it was Jack calling. I walked back into the living room and answered, looking over at Harry. He had that smirk on his face that made my cheeks burn. He's going to tease me for my ringtone, I know he will.

"Hello?" I spoke into the phone. Harry stood up and walked over to me, mouthing the word 'speaker phone' to me. I nodded and turned it on speaker so that Harry could hear to.

"Kate, I have news!" Jack sounded excited. Great, what now?

"What news you prick?" Harry asked, chuckling lightly.

"Well, Harry will like this news too." Jack added, and I knew he was smiling somehow. "Dan got hit by a car." My heart stopped and I felt as if I was going to drop my phone. Dan? Car? Dead?

"I-is he dead?" I stuttered. I hate Dan with a passion, but no one deserves death no matter what they did...

I looked up at Harry to see him grinning happily.

"Yes," Jack finally answered and I felt the room in the air get thick. The man who I dated, who beat me, who tried killing my boyfriend, who tried getting me back, who did so much bullshit is now dead.

"You fucking serious?" Harry basically cheered. "No more drama! No more fucking shit!" Harry seemed so happy.. But I wasn't. I just wanted Dan out of my life, not out of his own life too.

"Yep," Jack went on. I looked up at Harry and his smile was just beaming. "He's dead."

A/N:

SORRY IT TOOK ME A EXTRA DAY TO UPDATE. AND SORRY IT'S SO SHORT OMG.

I'm busy tomorrow and all day Saturday, so HOPEFULLY I will update Sunday.

VOTE/COMMENT?

You'll see how Dans death affects things in the next few chapters. And honestly, I'm gonna have to go up to 65 chapters. But no more than that.

It's official, 65 chapters and then it's over.

Thanks for reading.

VOTE AND COMMENT <3