Chapter 2

As I drove, I noticed she pulled out her phone from a hidden pocket in the dress.

"What do you think your doing?" I asked stopping at a red light.

"Checking the time, is that a problem?" She asked with an attitude.

"You don't get your phone until I know your trustable." I said snatching it from her hands.

"I'm allowed to have my own fucking phone." She said attempting to take it from me.

"Not until I know you won't call the cops." I said sticking her phone in my jean pocket. The light turned green and I began to drive once again. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw she slouched down in her seat and had her arms crossed. I lightly laughed.

"What's so funny?" She asked sitting up.

"Your so adorable." I said with a lightly laugh.

"Shut the fuck up." She bit.

"Your so helpless and it's so cute." I said in a higher pitched voice. I wanted to learn what would piss her off.

"I swear to God. You are fucking pathetic. This is like kidnapping!" She yelled looking over at me. My eyes stayed on the road.

"It's not kidnapping if you agreed. I gave you the choice, and now your stuck with me for two weeks." I said gripping both hands on the steering wheel.

"Well, here's a little shocker for you. You said I have to come, and I am. But this does not mean I won't be the biggest fucking bitch to you that I have ever been to anyone else." She said with a attitude looking over at me.

"Come on Kate. You'll get used to me eventually." I said looking over at her quickly and then looking back at the road.

"I'll get used to you, oh sure. But the bitch is coming out of her cage." She said looking out if her window. I chuckled at her words. She didn't say anything else the entire car trip home.

***

About ten minutes later, we arrived at my flat. It was a pretty small building so fans wouldn't suspect me to live here.

"Ready to go?" I asked parking the car.

She didn't say anything, but she attempted to open her door. It didn't work.

"So you lock me in here?" She asked plopping her back into the back of the cars seat.

"Now now, you know why I did that." I said turning the car off. I opened my car door and climbed out. I slammed it shut and walked around to her side. I opened her door slightly and she nudged it to open fully, but I stopped it.

"I'll carry you in." I said holding the car door.

"I have to legs, that are capable of walking." She said pushing at the car door, but I held it still.

"You have to listen to me Kate." I said looking at her as she sat in her seat. She looked over at me evilly.

"It's apart of the deal." I said with a smirk. I knew I could over power her just by using her brothers safety.

"Alright, fine." She said glaring at me.

"Good girl." I said with a smile an opened the door all the way. She climbed out having her bare feet hit the pavement. I quickly shut her door and swept her off of her feet holding her bridal style.

"Don't expect to enjoy my stay." She said looking at me as we began to walk. We walked in front of the building door. I pushed it open with my back. I began to walk down a hall way, and then we came in front of my flats door. I set her down to her feet, but quickly grabbed her wrist in my hand. She sighed loudly in annoyance as I put the key in the lock hole. I turned the door knob and opened the door. I began to pull her to come in, but she tried to slip away. I still held my hand in her wrist as she struggled to pull away. I yanked her into my body tightly and put my arm at her lower back to have more control. I walked us in and shut the door. Once we were in, I let go of her.