Chapter 11

"I-I can't tell you.." She said standing up.

"Why not?" I asked walking towards her.

"I know you're gonna hurt him. No Harry." She said with annoyance.

"Kate, tell me where he lives.." I said glaring at her. She turned to me. "Now." I demanded. I could feel me wanting to over power her, and I couldn't really control it.

"Your not gonna hurt me Harry if I don't tell you.. Right?" She said turning around and picking up the same comb I used. She started to comb through her damp hair. She turned to me and watched me. I'm pretty sure she saw my fists clench, jaw tighten, and glare grow stronger. I walked closer to her, the rage growing. 

"You need to tell me who would do this to you at least." I said trying to keep calm.

"My ex, Dan." She struggled to say looking up to me. The look on her face looked like she was scared, so I quickly walked out of the room so I wouldn't come close to hitting her. As I walked through the hallway, my fist punched into the wall leaving a hole. My rage of how a guy can hit or beat any women came out, but I couldn't take it out on Kate. I stood there and stared at the hole. Kate quickly ran out.

"Harry!" She screamed running towards me.

"You didn't deserve to be treated that way..." I said slowly turning my head towards her.

Kate's POV:

I watched his eyes turn a dark brown. Darker than mine.

"H-harry." I said quietly observing his face. I walked closer to him and he just turned his head away staring at the deep hole that he punched in the wall. Why was he so protective of me? Ive never really done anything to help him, so why does he care. I felt my knees weaken knowing that the bad side of Harry was out. I know he wasn't mad at me, but he wasnt mad at the wall either, and that has a punched hole in it. Pieces of the wall fell and hit the ground.

"Harry.. Please." I begged grabbing his forearm. He once again, slowly turned to me. The mad look on his face stayed the same. His facial features stayed the same, still angry. But he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a tight hug. He was silent. I stood in his arms and shook, unsure of what to actually do. I inhaled and exhaled deeply, butterflies everywhere in my stomach. If only I had of deleted that picture. I don't know how I missed that one of us, but I deleted all the others. Of course the one of us kissing remained on my phone.

"Harry.." I whispered in his chest. He moaned.

"A-are you back?" I asked squeezing him tighter.

"Back?" He asked rubbing his hands up and down my back.

"I meant by back like, back to normal." I said letting go of him. He did the same and stared down at me. I got hope once I saw his eyes were back to the beautiful green color, his hands werent fisted anymore, and his jaw was untightened.

"Please don't go back to that." I said quickly grabbing his lower body in a hug.

'No one deserves to be treated like that, Kate." He said hugging me back lightly.

"Ill get his adress out of you one way, or another. And he will feel all your pain...." He mummbled quietly. It gave me shivers knowing Harry could take Dan down in just a second. I mean yes, I wouldnt care if Dan got hit by a bus, but Harry cant go to jail. His career is to far ahead for him to do that. I'm not a huge fan of One Direction. All I know is the song What Makes You Beautiful considering thats all they used to play on the radio, but I'd still always be there for Harry now. Maybe I used to hate him, but somewhere in my heart, I care about him. I know I do, at least I think I do. Maybe Harry wasn't always the sweetest, but no one can't tell me he doesn't care, cause I know he does. I never expected the famous Harry Styles to be so... Violent... But that could also be a good thing when needed. Sometimes he just pushes it to far.. More a less all the time actually. He was my fighter though, and the one I could count on to help me, respect me, and fight for me. And that's what love consists of.