Chapter 29

I woke up to Kate's forehead touching my lips. I had my arm wrapped around her back having our stomachs press together. Her tiny snores could still be heard. What time was it? Was it still night or morning? I wasn't desperate to find out, so I just figured I would go back to sleep. I was still tired, so I easily passed out.

***

When I woke up, I knew it was a later time. Kate was still soundlessly asleep. There was one thing that girl was good at doing; sleeping. I decided to find out what time it was, so I carefully tried to remove myself from the hug Kate and I was in. I was able to without her even flinching, and a sat up. I scooted to other end of the couch and climbed off, pressing my feet onto the soft carpet. I walked into my bedroom and went over to my phone. Wow, I hadn't been on it in days. I took it off the charger and turned it on. I clicked on twitter to see fans were flipping out.

"HARRY, WHY HAVEN'T YOU BEEN ON!?"

"Who is this girlfriend of yours?"

"Mr.Styles, why haven't you been on?"

"Please get on Harry!"

"Who is this girl!?"

My eyes widened as I just continued to scroll down. I knew I needed to inform them I was okay, so I tweeted:

"Hi everyone.. Sorry I haven't been on. I met a lovely girl named Kate, and I love her. I'll be on in a bit. Love you all xx."

Almost as soon as I tweeted it, it was being retweeted and favorited. I smiled at some of the comments.

"Awh, Harry! I bet she's lovely."

"I saw a picture of her, she's gorgeous."

"You guys are adorable."

But my smile faded as more comments came in.

"Who's that bitch?"

"I will fuck her up, Harry, you're MINE."

"What a cunt, you're mine Harry."

"Ew, what a dumb bitch."

"She better stay away from you or I'll kill her."

I kept on reading the comments as hey got harsher and harsher. Why do they hate her!? I needed to deal with this, so I went into Twitlonger so I could type more.

"What is this? You guys already hate Kate just cause she's my girlfriend? I thought you were supposed to support me no matter what? The least you could do is at least respect her. I love her and you won't change that. She doesn't deserve these disgusting comments. She's an amazing girl, and she's changed my life. Why can't you understand that? Please, I'm begging you not to hate on her. If you guys really care about me, you won't give her hate. Please guys, I feel something different with her and I need this relationship. I won't let it slip out of my fingers. I love Kate Thomas everyone, I just wish you could respect that. Please respect that. I don't know how much I'll beg you, but please stop. Thanks everyone. I love you xx."

As soon as I finished typing that and tweeting it, I exited out of twitter. I had millions of missed calls from the lads, Paul, Simon, and friends. Wow. Texts from the boys checking in on me. I texted them all back assuring them that I'm okay. I texted Paul and Simon to see what they needed. As for my friends, ill text them later. I was curious to see what people would say about my post, so I clicked back into twitter to see people commenting like crazy.

"Harry, I'm so sorry. I never meant to call her a bitch. Love you."

"I don't even know but about her, but I ship you guys