Chapter 41

Kate's POV:

"Kate, I love you with all my heart. I want you to know, whether I'm gone or not, I'll always be with you. No matter the time, length, or distance away from you, Ill always be with you. By the time you're listening to this, I will have been already gone for tour. But we've been together for almost three months now, and these three months have been the best of my life. I don't know where I would be now without you by my side these past three months... Probably in jail. Hahaha! Anyways, I wrote a little something for you, and I really hope you enjoy it. Anytime I'm asleep due to time differences, you can listen to this whole thing. Baby, you will always be on my mind. I can't wait until these six miserable months are over. Stay strong though.. Remember what I said.. I don't want to see anymore cuts or scars. I love you baby girl, and enjoy. Don't let me go..." Harry said through my phone. He texted me to check my recordings, so this is where I'm at now. I'm lying on our soft bed, with his purple hoody with JACK WILLIS written on it, and sobbing. Harry's been gone for a month now, and I'm finally getting the courage to listen to it.

All of the sudden, a guitar began strumming, and outcame Harry's beautiful voice from my phone. 

"Now you are standing there right in front of me. I hold on its getting harder to breathe. All of the sudden these lights are blinding me. I never noticed how bright they would be. I saw in the corner there is a photograph. No doubt in my mind its a picture of you. In lies there alone in its bed of broken glass. This bed was never made for two. I'll keep my eyes wide open, I'll keep my arms wide open.

Don't let me. don't let me, Don't Let Me Go, 'cause I'm tired of feeling alone. Don't let me, Don't Let Me Go , 'cause I'm tired of feeling alone. 

I promised one day that I'd bring you back a star. I caught one and it burned a whole in my hand ooooh. Seems like these days I watch you fall afar. Just trying to make you understand. I'll keep my eyes wide open, yeah.

Don't let me, don't let me, Don't Let Me Go, 'cause I'm tired of feeling alone. Don't let me, Don't Let Me Go.

Don't let me, don't let me, Don't Let Me Go, 'cause I'm tired of feeling alone. Don't let me, don't let me, Don't Let Me Go , 'Cause I'm tired of feeling alone. 

Don't let me, Don't Let Me Go... 'Cause I'm tired of sleeping alone...."

I was bawling my eyes out by the end of the song. I miss him like crazy and its only been a month. I still have five months to go. How am I gonna do this?

I continued to listen to the song over and over again, finally learning all the words to the song... Harry wrote ever so beautifully.

I love him so much, and I miss him like crazy. Like he said though, we're always together even if were miles apart.

I laid down on the bed and checked the time. Harry told me he would be at a concert at the time I would usually call him, which is now. I sighed. Oh how I miss my Harry. The song will always stay in my heart. Its the next best thing to having Harry right with me. All I can say is that I can't wait until we can Skype each other.

***

Harry's POV:

Liam was singing his part to Moments while we were up on stage. My part is next, and I don't feel like I can do it. I gazed off into the crowd, hoping my Kate would just pop up, but she was no where to be seen.

Suddenly, Liams part was over and it was my turn.

"If we could only have this life.. for one more day.."  I struggled, holding back my harsh tears as I continued. "If we could only turn back time.. You know Ill be, your life, your voice, your reason to be.."  We sang together, tears welling in my eyes. I had to stop singing, letting them sing the main part by themselves. They all gave me a confused look as I ran backstage. I sat down in the corner and just began crying out stinging tears while the rest of the lads were singing.

By the time it was for my second part, Niall and Louis sung that together. I couldn't go back out there. Its only been a month that ive been gone, but knowing that I can't be with Kate for 6 months, well now 5 months kills me. I listened as the crowd screamed if everything was okay. I just couldn't do it right now.

"Hey guys, hold on. I'm gonna go see what's up with Harry, and uhh.. You boys, entertain them." Niall said into the microphone. I heard the whole stadium cheer as Louis, Liam, and Zayn were saying non-sense into their microphones.

"Haz?" I heard Nialls irish accent called. I leaned my head up to look at him. Tears were welling my eyes. His face became quickly serious as he came running over to me. I turned the microphone off so we couldn't be heard. "Haz, what was that out there?" 

I looked at Niall as he sat down beside me. We leaned in for a tight hug, tears pouring down my cheeks.

"Ni, I-I miss her s-so much." I sniffled, crying into his shirt. 

"I know you do. We'll be back home before you know it." He said so comforting. Niall and I have gotten a lot closer lately. Hes been the one Ive been coming to for everything, and I really appriciate it.

"Come on Haz, we have a few more songs and then we're done."

I heard the crowd roaring of laughter at what the boys must have been doing out there. I looked at Niall to see a reassuring smile across his face.

"Alright." I said drying my tears. I waited a few minutes and stood back up. Niall and I walked back out on stage together. The crowd cheered as we did so. I turned my microphone back on and smiled.

"Lets do this." I said into the microphone. Everyone cheered as our next song came on.

A/N:

WOW! Shortest chapter Ive ever written. Sorry, terrible writers block for this chapter. But I know EXACTLY what's gonna happen next. Also, this is probably by far MY WORST chapter I have EVER written, but it will get better, I promise. More drama is to come. Ooo, how are Harry and Kate gonna handle being apart from each other? Just please, don't remove this from your library cause it was a short, undetailed, TERRIBLE, BORING UPDATE, but I didn't exactly know what to put for it. Chapter 42 WILL be better, I swear.

Anyways, so my friend, @HiImMrsHoran and I made a joint account together and started writing this fanfiction called "Drug". If you guys would like to read it, search @TheStoranChicks and you'll see it. PLEASE read it, comment, vote, share, do whatever. We really are doing a pretty good job on it, so please check it out.

AND OMG GUYS. SOMEONE MESSAGED ME AND TOLD ME THAT THEY SAW THAT SOMEONE MADE A TRAILER TO MY FANFIC, BUT I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE :'( Well whoever you are that made it, PLEASE message me the link, I would love to watch it. Ahh, I would die if one or more of ya'll made a movie trialer about my fanfic. Anywho, I also have a Liam one up called Not Every Hero Wears A Cape that I'm working on, on here. Please check them out.

Remember to please search @TheStoranChicks and read our story(:

Like/Comment/Vote/Share

Thanks guys. It will get better I PROMISE♥ And because it was SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER, this one time... Ill update at 300 reads just cause it was short :D

Follow me oon instagram: @Brittanystyless

Kik me: Brittanystylesbear

Love you guys♥