Chapter 13

A few minutes had past and Kate walked back in. I sat on the bed and she smirked at me with her hands behind her back. She walked right infront of me and flicked water on me from when she had washed her hands.

"Told ya I'd get ya." She said coming and sitting on the opposite side of the bed.

"I always win. This is gonna start again." I said getting up and running to the door. I closed it and walked over to her. She stood up and ran to the corner of the room. I smirked and walked over having her trapped between my body, and the corner of the wall. I went to grab her arm, but she slid her back down the wall and giggled.

"No." She said with a laugh and looked up at me. I knelt down to her an laughed. She brought her knees up to her face, thinking that'll protect her. I lightly tickled her neck and she squirmed.

"No. No. Kisses!" She said as I used both of my hands to tickle around her underarms. I then heard a knock on the door.

"Okay, okay. I'm not gonna tickle you. Come on." I said standing up. I held my hand out to her and she grabbed it. I pulled her up and applied a kiss to her lips. I turned my back to her and lent down a little bit.

"Hop on." I said holding my arms out waiting for her to get on my back.

"No, I'll weigh you down." She said crossing her arms. I turned around a looked down at her. Her response didnt make me happy.

"You're not fat Kate. Your body is perfect. I'm not gonna tell you again, hop on." I said glaring down at her. She unfolded her arms and sighed. I kissed her cheek and smiled. I then turned around and lent down a little bit again. She hopped on so that I was giving her a piggy back ride. Her arms laid on my shoulders, and then she locked her fingers together. We walked out of the room, and as I was walking to the door, the knock came again.

"Hold on." I said a few steps away from it. I reached out one of my hands and opened the door. I quickly placed it back so I wouldn't loose grip of Kate. My eyes widened as I opened the door to see Louis.

"And who's this?" Louis asked with that sass he always had. I set her down to her feet and had her stand next to me.

"This is Kate." I replied watching him as he stepped in. I shut the door, Kate stood next to me wherever I went. I wasn't even sure if she knew who he was.

"She's more than a friend I see." He said turning around and observing the outfit she had on. It made it look like we had sex, and I gave her the shirt to cover up her body.

"Lou, we didnt have sex." I said stepping closer to him. Kate grabbed my forearm. I looked back at her, she looked confused.

"Harry, are you gonna introduce me like a gentle man?" Lou asked with a laugh.

"Kate, this is Louis Tomlinson, the freak." I said with a laugh. He punched my arm, and Kate giggled lightly.

"And Louis, this is Kate." I said smiling at her. She looked at me and smiled. I then locked mine and hers fingers together and turned to Lou who observed our actions.

"Are you too.. Dating?" He asked confused. I nodded my head up and down.

"Aren't you the one who wear stripes?" Kate asked randomly observing Louis' plain outfit.

"I used to. Your not dating a directioner? Damn Harry. Teach her stuff." He said lightly patting my shoulder. I let go of her hand and turned my body to face him.

"I'll show her the ropes Lou." I said into his ear.

"Harry, I can hear you, you know?" She asked stepping forward.