Chapter 16

Harry's POV:

I ran over to the TV realizing Finding Nemo was on. I grabbed the remote an switched it to TV and skimmed threw the channels till I got to a music one. Liam and Zayn already were sitting on the couch, and Kate was helping Niall pour glasses of alcohol. I noticed Niall kept on making Kate laugh. It seemed as if they were flirting, but I know Kate and Niall wouldn't do that to me. I sighed and walked behind Kate. I grabbed the lower half of her body and wrapped my arms around her resting my chin on her shoulder. Niall just laughed and grabbed a few shot glasses.

"Do you like Kate?" I asked Niall hugging Kate tighter.

"Yeah, she's funny. You got a good one Haz." Niall said pouring wine into the shot glasses. I kissed Kate's neck a few times.

"Harry." She said with a giggled as I put her ear lobe in between my teeth and tugged on it playfully. Niall tried to act like he wasn't paying attention. I had to make sure he knew Kate was mine, and only mine. He grabbed a few glasses of alcohol and looked over at me and Kate. Kate squirmed and giggling as I playfully licked her cartridge on her ear.

"Wanna help grab some and being them into the living room?" Niall asked casually. I nodded my head and kissed Kate's cheek before leaning up and grabbing a few glasses. I turned around to see Kate was wiping my saliva off the side of her face. I laughed and she laughed along with me. She grabbed a few shot glasses and followed me into the living room. We sat them on the table which was in front of the couch. Liam and Zayn just looked at us, unsure what to do.

"What time is it?" Kate asked setting a few more shot glasses on the table.

"Around 5:00." Liam quickly replied. I sat on the couch in between Liam and Zayn. Niall came and sat next to Zayn, leaving no room for Kate.

"Come here." I said playfully to Kate. She laughed and walked over to be in front of me. I signaled her to sit on my lap, and she did. She sat down at the end of my legs almost having her bum on my knee, and folded one of her legs over the other considering she was wearing a dress. I rubbed my hand up and down her back, not realizing everyone was watching until a few minutes after. I stopped and set my hand on my lap, feeling embarrassed. 

"Awwww. Harry's embarrassed." Liam teased. I through him a evil look causing him to chuckle lightly. 

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about Harry, you have a girlfriend. I do that to Perrie all the time around you guys." Zayn said standing up and grabbing a beer. He came and sat back down and I felt a light spritz from the can opening. He took a sip and looked at me. "Be proud." Zayn said punching my arm lightly and then taking another huge gulp of his beer. Niall stood up and grabbed a beer also and drank a lot. 

"Ill just drink water or juice or something." Liam said standing up and walking towards the kitchen.

"Liam." I said pulling Kate back to have her back on my chest. I rested my chin on her shoulder and wrapped my arms around her stomach. He stopped in his tracks and turned around to look at me.

"Drink some." I said looking at the table, then him again. He shook his head side to side and turned back around. "Don't be embarassed." I teased.

"You know I don't drink." Liam said grabbing a cup from the cabinet. I looked over at Zayn who was almost done his first can of beer. I looked at Niall to see he was taking mini sips from his beer and looking at Liam. Kate just kind of remained frozen.

"Come on Liam, you never drink. Just try it." Niall said standing up and walking over to him. They became face to face.

"I dare you." Niall said holding the can of beer in one of his hands, and just staring Liam in the eye. Liam nodded his head and walked over to the fridge. He pulled out a bottle of water.