[ 001 ] dramatics and deadly dynasties

𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗜 ━━ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗘𝗖𝗧 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧
001. dramatics and deadly dynasties

          𝗔 𝗪𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗜𝗥 𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗔𝗣𝗦𝗨𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗘𝗧'𝗦 𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗦𝗘𝗦 𝗔𝗦 𝗦𝗢𝗢𝗡 𝗔𝗦 𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗢𝗣𝗘𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 the window to her bedroom. Her hair was wrapped in a wet hair towel, a shiver ran down her spine at the bitter coldness. Despite it being summer in London, the manor was quite cold. Besides, moving houses in such a short amount of time was a bit reckless.

Tall, dark trees stood on either side of the house. Towering taller than the whole city. The first thing she noticed about the Black House was its gloomy atmosphere. Lit up with its miserable glory. 

A knock on the door startled her, "I've got something for you," her mother peeked through the door. "Guess what?"

"I don't know," she replied in monotone.

"It'll cheer you up," she announced.

"A gun?" said Scarlet, faking enthusiasm.

"Not funny," her mother sternly told her, entering her room and holding up her guitar in her hands. The sight allowed Scarlet to smile just a little. "Dinner will be ready any minute." 

"Thank you," she murmured with a nod, turning back outside. Her window gave a direct view of one of the bedrooms in the Black Manor. The curtains were shoved aside, call it curiosity or simply boredom, she stayed leaning against the window and squinted through the darkness. 

Much to her dismay, the bedroom directly in her view belonged to Sirius Black. The boy's movements were full of distress, his long hair flowing as though it begged for attention with its volume. 

She felt as though she was borderline stalking, but the muffled yelling made her stay, he was frustratedly screaming at someone standing at his doorway, perhaps defending himself. 

Meddlesome nature got the best of her.

"Is everything okay, Black?" she yelled through the window, watching the boy's elbows resting on his knees as he sat face hidden in his palms. "Black."

Sirius looked up in confusion, eyes lingering around the expanse of his bedroom and they finally laid on the window, finding Scarlet's figure. 

He stood up, opening his window, a low voice came through, "I don't want to talk right now,"