[ 003 ] this godforsaken property

𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗜 ━━ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗘𝗖𝗧 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧
003. this godforsaken property

          𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗘𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗧𝗢 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗗𝗢𝗥𝗠 𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠, 𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗠𝗘𝗧 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗔 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗜𝗔𝗥 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘 which was equally joyful and confused. "Am I in the wrong place?" Everest wondered, "I work fast so I asked around, every dorm has four to five people."

The dorm room was decorated with majestic emerald green, silver-stones all over the pieces of furniture. Two single-beds sat side by side with a narrow aisle in the middle, a bed-side table at the end of it. 

"I asked for a single room," Scarlet squinted her eyes, scanning the godforsaken property she was forced to attend. 

"You can't ask for things, this isn't a hotel," Everest raised a brow, crossing her arms over her chest.

Scarlet noticed Everest could get feisty and fierce, and she was not complaining. "Well, knowing it's you, I'm not going to go back and complain about it, I actually like you."

The brunette's smirk stretched beyond the point of tolerable. 

Scarlet settled down her bags on the floor. "Also, I'm a Bridget, I can ask and get a lot of things so ask away."

"Do you think we can ask for a coffee machine in our dorm room?" The girl gaped hopefully, eyes glinting under the dim light of the place.

"Oh, Eve, we're gonna get along quite well," Scarlet said with an amused tone. "Because I already asked for one."

"Shut up!" She yelled in excitement, in response. "My mother wouldn't stop babbling about my caffeine intake, so what if I'm eleven, I can handle it just fine."

Scarlet was arranging her coats, dresses, and robes in her wardrobe, and Everest slumped onto her bed with a loud yawn. 

"I'm not a stalker or anything," Everest started, "But I noticed you entering the Hall hand-in-hand with that Black, are you two an item?"

Scarlet let out a humourless laugh, and the monotone sounded inhuman to Everest who squinted her eyes in confusion. "Absolutely not... we're good friends."

"Well, the whole Gryffindor-situation must be a turn-off, no?"

"I only wonder how everybody else will react," she shrugged, closing her closet and turning to face the resting brunette. "You know how purebloods get about the sacred nonsense."