[ 016 ] crinus muto

𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗜 ━━ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗘𝗖𝗧 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧
016. crinus muto

          𝗦𝗜𝗥𝗜𝗨𝗦 𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛 𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 he was glad to see he had a free-period next with his friends. He was not glad about the fact that James Potter hadn't stopped speaking about their shocking revelation ever since he laid eyes upon them.

"Let's not even talk about it... I don't think I can process all of this." James rambled, looking rather perplexed.

"Great, let's not talk about it," Sirius rolled his eyes, knowing the boy would most definitely continue speaking.

"Why Bridget?" James questioned, confusion taking over his face. "You hate her."

"The real question is, how in Merlin's name did you manage to get her?" Remus pointed out with a laugh, earning an unamused look from his friend.

"We hate Slytherins!" James dramatically waved his arms around.

"Why is it so difficult to believe I might actually like her?" Sirius scoffed in question.

Remus pretended to think, "You said you don't do relationships," he was quoting Sirius. "Your words."

Peter chimed in, "A year ago, you also said that Bridget would probably only be a good shag—" He cut himself off, a blush of pink rising to his cheeks. He couldn't even bear to think about saying such a vile thing.

"What a helpful memory you have over there, Wormy, thank you." Sirius sarcastically rolled his eyes as the four walked down the corridors of the Gryffindor tower. "Look, I've known her for a long time, it sort of just... happened."

James gave him a weird look, uncertain about what he was hearing. "Sure, Padfoot, sure."

"In his defense, he did have a tiny crush on her years ago." Peter told them.

"So when do you want us to free the dorms?" Remus asked casually.

Sirius chuckled humourlessly. "I'm not shagging her."

"WHAT?" James gasped dramatically. "I assumed that's what made you want to date her... that she's good in bed."

"It would probably scare her off, Prongs," Remus joked before turning to the Black again. "Seriously?"

"Did it take Lily to shag you before you fell head over heels for her?"

"No—" James shook his head. "But it's you."