[ 108 ] families and found families

𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗜𝗜𝗜 ━━ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗛 𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘
108. families and found families

MALFOY MANOR
june, 1980

          𝗡𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗔 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗥. This sent every single person she knows into deep panic. 

The Malfoy heir's room was ready, already. Both his rooms.

Narcissa showed Scarlet the nursery earlier, massive enough to house fifteen adults. There are no skulls anywhere, at least. The walls are pristine white, with only some moving clouds here and there, fluffy and cute. 

There was tiny little portraits of all Malfoy and Black's immediate family in one corner, there was one of Scarlet too, 'something to remember family by' Narcissa said with a smile, pointing at the photos. Sanctimonia Vincet Semper was inscribed on one of the family crest.

The crib is positively royal, wrought with goblin silver, charmed with no less than seventy four spells. There are toys on the shelves that the boy won't be able to use for at least a couple of years.

"I'm a Slytherin by blood but all that green was hurting my eyes," Scarlet said at the dinner table, sitting opposite of Lucius whilst everybody else gathered a bit far away, standing and sitting with drinks in their hands. A couple of nurses took Narcissa to the upstairs room.

"If he grows looking at Slytherin crests, he would never even think about other Houses, would he?" Lucius said, glancing at the other members of the family. Druella pulled her useless-self together to be enough help to her youngest daughter for once. Though it was Walburga who managed most things. The woman was depressed now and Scarlet pitied her sometimes, how she sat alone at that tedious place with no souls present within the walls of Grimmauld's.

"You're not following in Uncle Abraxas's footsteps, are you?" She asked her cousin, tuning out the conversation between Cygnus and Abraxas, "As I recall, he told you there are no other houses but Slytherin."

"My son will know of other houses, and how much of a waste of time they all are." He said, taking a sip of the last bit of his drink. The two cousins have been out and about for hours, smoking and drinking. Panicking and demonstrating excitement. 

"We don't want a Malfoy to be a Gryffindor, now, do we?" Cygnus chimed in from the back, "or Merlin forbid, Hufflepuff."

Cygnus soon went into a conversation with Druella and Abraxas, ignoring Lucius and Scarlet's next words. Bellatrix and the Lestrange brothers were there too, with the woman demanding everything at once from the nurses and house elves and leaving everybody panicked and miserable.