[ 112 ] courtesy of kaz

𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗜𝗜𝗜 ━━ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗛 𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘
112. courtesy of kaz

SOMEWHERE IN IRELAND
november 1980

          𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗕𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗢𝗡 𝗔 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡, 𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗘-𝗕𝗬-𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗘 this time along with their friends. Now, this has not been a great decision on Dumbledore's behalf because instead of taking the fight seriously, the group has started to treat it like an adventurous picnic. 

      Of course, there has been a few Aurors around, not joining closely considering how enormous the forest really is. Scarlet found out that a few Muggles have been held hostage somewhere within this bushy forest in Ireland — and her ex-headmaster has sent a team out there for a rescue mission. 

      Potter and Black would not shut up to save their lives, constantly cracking jokes that sent Scarlet to the very edge — if the dim-witted death eaters won't kill these two, Scarlet might. Lily, Lupin and Pettigrew were there too, and at home, Mary was babysitting little Harry. 

      They had yet to find the group of hostages, and Death Eaters swarmed the area to make sure nobody rescues those citizens. The mission was starting to be an enormous failure, they have not managed to take down a single guard.

"Merlin, that was close," Remus sighed softly, "Hey, Bridget, why is your face covered?"

"Why isn't yours covered?" Scarlet shot back, and Remus didn't think her response made any sense and frowned. Peter shook his head at Remus' puzzled expression. 

Scarlet had a black scarf around her face, only revealing her eyes and even through the fabric, everybody could see she was fuming at how horrible the entire morning went. 

"You lot move around like a herd of agitated Hippogriffs," Scarlet hissed, "Death Eaters are cunning, they are fast and often paranoid and incredibly careful, you need to be more subtle."

      Sirius stared at her with an amused expression as she spoke, completely mesmerised by the way she thinks and orders. He felt a little insecure when he realised just how much she knew about the war and world; the deep details she had on Death Eater's personalities and characteristics during attacks could be enough to lead them to victory.