[ 014 ] worth fighting for

𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗜 ━━ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗘𝗖𝗧 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧
014. worth fighting for

𝘿𝙀𝘼𝙍 𝘽𝙇𝘼𝘾𝙆,

I had informed Regulus about our little devious plan and he had gone bombastic on me, asking me to be careful. In return, I reminded him to keep his snitch-mouth shut, and I hope you'd do the same when it comes to your big-headed friends.

Also, my mother asked you and your family over for breakfast tomorrow morning. We can break it out there. You better be readier than ever, Black. Mama's organs explode every time I lie to her, and she is a scary woman.

Regards,
Scarlet.

𝘿𝙀𝘼𝙍 𝘽𝙇𝙊𝙉𝘿𝙄𝙀,

You don't have to worry at all about my capability to deliver. I am fantastic. I'll see you tomorrow morning, then.

P.S. I love you, too, Blondie.

L̶o̶v̶e̶,̶ ̶
  Y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶,̶

Regards,
Sirius.

      SCARLET WAS NOT PAYING HER USUAL amount of attention to her pancakes, stabbing them with her fork absentmindedly as Celeste shot her a warning look, using her eyes to remind her to remain elegant in front of guests.

"So, Walburga, where's Sirius?" Celeste turned to ask the woman, who looked quite irritated about her son's lateness.

"I'm so sorry, I'm late, Mrs Bridget!" Sirius frantically pushed through the front doors, waving an arm and fixing his shirt's collar. Regulus turned to look at his brother and let out a small sigh, already prepared for the catastrophe.

He quickly approached the dining table, not feeling nervous at all with the burning gazes on him.

He simply placed a hand on the back of Scarlet's chair and pressed a kiss to her cheek. "Good morning, my love," he pretended to whisper, but his voice was audible to the entire table. "Mrs Bridget, thank you for having us over."

"I'm sorry," Walburga cut through, placing her drink down. "Was that just a friendly gesture or—?"

"Don't be silly, mother." He chuckled, earning a look of disapproval from the two other teens.