[ 084 ] bad reputation

𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗜𝗜 ━━ 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗜𝗗𝗗𝗟𝗘
084. bad reputation

          𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗘𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗦𝗜𝗥𝗜𝗨𝗦 𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗜𝗡 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠 𝗢𝗙 𝗥𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧 was clean and spacious enough to practice important charms as the teens gathered. Well, they did a little cleaning up and more making out but that was beside the point. 

      Scarlet was pushing the heavy Vanishing Cabinet to the side, and accidentally, it fell over with a loud thud, making the pair jump in fear. She only prayed it was not broken beyond repair. 

"What in Merlin's name are these?" Sirius pointed to a wall full of initials when he moved aside some furniture.

"Lovers, I guess," Scarlet walked over to him, staring at the wall with a tilted head. Initials were carved in pairs with the plus sign between them. 

"A and G?" He questioned, narrowing his eyes. "Alice and... Gilderoy."

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" The blonde grimaced, shooting him a look of disbelief as he laughed.

"Alice and the Giant Squid then?"

"No," she sharply snapped. "Who do you think are R and A—with the stars around it?"

"Dunno," he shrugged, and his gaze lingered over the various initials.

"Oh, look, I think that's Ted and Andromeda," she pointed in a different direction and Sirius nodded in agreement. There was another one, C+E, with a heart around it.

"Who are the ones written in the giant letters?" He pointed at the large initials right at the top of the wall. "R and S."

"Rowena Ravenclaw." She shrugged in a nonchalant manner.

"And?"

"Salazar Slytherin," she said as though it was obvious.

"That's messed up," he deadpanned. "We all know why Gryffindors always fall in love with Slytherins, it's because it was Godric and Salazar—"

"What?" Scarlet let out the tiniest laugh, shaking her head as he only grinned. "So, you suppose, A and G are Albus Dumbledore and Gallert Grindelward?" She said playfully, not exactly very serious about her assumption.