[ 047 ] how your lips graze mine

𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗜 ━━ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗘𝗖𝗧 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧
047. how your lips graze mine

( song for the chapter:
style — taylor swift
gold rush — taylor swift )

( song for the chapter: style — taylor swiftgold rush — taylor swift )

          𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗘𝗔𝗥 𝗢𝗙 𝗢.𝗪.𝗟.𝘀 𝗛𝗔𝗦 𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗧 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬𝗕𝗢𝗗𝗬 with a million books to carry and a revision schedule lasting more than six hours. It was excessive but one of those general individuals was Scarlet Bridget and Everest Chasseur who sat in the library, panicking over a few questions on the Herbology essay.

To interrupt their already anxious time, entered Barty Crouch Jr., Evan Rosier with his arms around the aforementioned wizard's shoulders and a quiet Regulus Black following them.

"We're busy," Everest gave them a pointy look, wishing for the boys to get lost.

Evan faked a frown as he sat down, and Barty put down two cups of tea on the table, turning to make sure the librarian did not notice they snuck in drinks into the library.

"Excuse us, we wanted to bring our favourite girls some hot beverages as they revise," Evan rolled his eyes, speaking in a posh tone.

Scarlet squinted her eyes at the blonde. "You have to revise too, you know."

"Yeah, even my father cannot give you a job at the Ministry if you don't pass, and he's literally the prime candidate for the next Ministry of Magic," Barty told him, turning swiftly and shooting him an intense look.

Regulus chuckled deeply. "Now, you're just bragging, Barty."

"Really, Mr I'm a Black, always pure, blah blah," Barty shot back. He was offended easily.

"You talk so much!" Everest hissed. "I'd been on this question for hours, let me focus!"

Regulus leaned over to the complaining girl who sat next to him, taking the piece of paper from her fingers and his eyes glinted.

"Oh, that's quite easy, you just summarise what you've learned from the last chapter of Flesh-Eating Trees of the World."

Everest deadpanned. "Okay, show-off!"

"I'm just trying to help."

With Eve's lack of restoring statement, Scarlet looked up due to the unusual act of hers and watched her eyeline follow a particular Gryffindor blonde. Suddenly, Everest felt sick to her stomach, not due to disgust but an overwhelming melancholy.