[ 056 ] help will be given at hogwarts

𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗜 ━━ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗘𝗖𝗧 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧
056. help will be given at hogwarts

HOGWARTS, A DAY AGO

          "𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗗𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗚, 𝗥𝗢𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗪 𝗧𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥?"

      Scarlet stopped in her path, her heeled boots clacking against the hard floor as her eyes laid on a curious Nancy Stanley; her eyes squinted in Scarlet's direction with suspicion. The blonde thought that she found the girl quite quickly—rather, Nancy found her.

"What are you doing in my way?" Scarlet folded her arms over her chest, staring down at the shorter girl with an intimidating expression. For a Ravenclaw, Nancy sure was not smart enough to take the run for it. 

The shorter brunette girl held a glass of water in her hands, and she clutched it tightly. "Well, Bridget, it is getting quite late at night—you should be back in your territory."

Scarlet's blood ran thick with rage, and she stepped forward near the girl—holding a murderous smirk on her crimson lips. "I think you should crawl back into that hole you came from and mind your own business, Mudblood."

The colour physically drained from Nancy's eyes, and alarm bells rang in her ears. Yet, she stood her ground. And Scarlet appreciated her futile bravery. 

"Don't be standing in my tower, insulting me when there is nobody else to see, coward." Stanley raised a brow.

"You're getting on my nerves," Scarlet knew the girl was the key to whatever plan she proceeded to execute. Nancy Stanley was just some muggle-born girl from a filthy corner of a muggle town that nobody cared about. If anyone's death would escalate the fear of Muggle-Borns at Hogwarts and push them away from this school, it was Nancy.

      "I'll tell you what I'm doing in your tower," she took another step forward, causing Nancy's back to be flat against a wall. With narrowed eyes and a threatening glare, Scarlet raised her hand and held Nancy's chin with a tight grip—fingers clutching the sides of her face—earning a slow whimper from the girl. "I'm here to send you back to whatever filthy hole you came from, back to your filthy Muggle parents—"