[ 095 ] all is fair in love and war

𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗜𝗜𝗜 ━━ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗛 𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘
095. all is fair in love and war

MALFOY MANOR

          𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗘𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗗 𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥 𝗗𝗜𝗠 𝗟𝗨𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘 shooting from a dim light, and that fluorescence caused a sweep of blonde hair to glisten—Scarlet blinked her blurriness away from her irises to notice Narcissa sitting on a rocking-chair by her side, reading a brown-leather book with uttermost concentration.

"Cissa?"

"Oh, honey," Narcissa cooed, placing a hand on the young girl's forehead. "I'm glad you're awake."

Scarlet sat up quickly, pushing away the heavy duvet that covered her body. Narcissa worked quickly to stop her abrupt movements with a hand on the girl's shoulders and pushing her back down with ease. "What are you doing?"

"You're not going anywhere," Narcissa arched a perfectly-shaped brow. "Athena suggests you were immensely dehydrated, and it caused you to pass out. She instructed you to rest."

"Who the hell is Athena?" Scarlet deadpanned, blinking boreally as she asked.

"Lucius hired a personal Healer ever since I told him I had a minor headache last week." She answered and Scarlet rolled her eyes. The Manor felt quite unearthly at the moment—Death Eaters were enrolling in and out, the Dark Lord was literally residing in one of the guest rooms, she had just killed someone and she had no idea where his body is or who knows about the action other than creepy Bellatrix.

"Where is Bellatrix?"

"She has gone home, dear," Narcissa then gave Scarlet a peculiar look, squinting her eyes as her lips curled up, "since when the two of your are best friends?"

"We're not," she dismissed the idea quickly, shaking her head and rolling her eyes. "I wish to go home." She declared shortly after.

Narcissa scoffed, "And who's going to take care of you at home?"

      Sirius. Sirius will.

"You live alone." Narcissa added.

"I'll be fine," Scarlet jumped off the bed before Narcissa could stop her. She found herself wearing one of Narcissa's modest gowns and wondered where her clothes went. It's not like she wanted a ripped apart shirt back anyway.