[ 068 ] fluorescent adolescent

𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗜𝗜 ━━ 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗜𝗗𝗗𝗟𝗘
068. fluorescent adolescent

( songs for the chapter:
fluorescent adolescent — arctic monkeys
story of my life — one direction )

( songs for the chapter: fluorescent adolescent — arctic monkeysstory of my life — one direction )

HOGWARTS
NOVEMBER, 1977

          𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗞𝗘𝗡𝗗, 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗢𝗚𝗦𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 longed for arrived. The afternoon before, Sirius and James gathered in front of the entrance to the Slytherin dungeon as they awaited Scarlet's arrival, much to James' dismay. When the blonde arrived in a white-silk night-dress, a rosy-cheeked Sirius leaned forward to peck her lips softly, making Potter groan.

"I can't wait for the date," James cut in, throwing the pair off from their dreamy gazes on each other as he leaned against one of the walls, "You've been a great help, Pads."

      The Marauders didn't seem to know anything except how to ride each other's egos to the end of the universe. 

"You asked Sirius to help you get ready?" Scarlet asked with arched brows, looking between the two boys.

"Yes."

"You're an idiot."

"Why thank you," James rolled his eyes, placing both of his hands on his hips with a scowl on his face. "You had a better idea?"

"You could've come to me," Scarlet shrugged. "After all, I have the perfect female gaze."

"Have you seen a more feminine girl than her?" Sirius asked mockingly, receiving a slap from James over the back of his head. Potter seemed rather keen on the girl's offer. 

"You'll help me?" James asked, a large smile on his face as he did a little jump.

Scarlet pretended to think for a second and then looked directly at him. "If you went out with me wearing neon green socks, I'd dump you even before our first date."

      James took her statement as a 'yes' to his question, nodding as he made a mental note. Sirius watched the two of them with deadly glares and jealous blazing his heart as the two talked, getting along rather well.