[ 012 ] woven with an invisible string

𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗜 ━━ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗘𝗖𝗧 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧
012. woven with an invisible string

( song for the chapter:
invisible string — taylor swift )

( song for the chapter: invisible string — taylor swift )

❝𝐼 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒, 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠, 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟,
𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑒𝑥𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑠, 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔❞

━━━━ 𝑽𝒊𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒂 𝑾𝒐𝒐𝒍𝒇

          𝗜𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗞 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗥 𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬, 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗘𝗧 was sitting quietly in her room, being awakened by Celeste's disturbing shuffling of papers. Her mother started to take extra shifts at work, understandably so. She often got really bored, being home alone. Celeste went to the Ministry at five in the morning, and Scarlet had no idea what the hell was so urgent. 

There was an urgent knock at her door, and Scarlet was startled. She had no idea people actually have the energy to get out of bed at five in the morning. Getting out of her bed and making her way down, Jaggy stood at the doorway. "Little Mistress Bridget, Mr Black has come to see you,"

She furrowed her brows. "Regulus?"

"Wrong brother," a smooth voice said, and Scarlet came face-to-face with a grinning Sirius. The look on his face only indicated he was up to some mischief.

"Jaggy, leave us for a moment,"

"Of course, Little Mistress," he obeyed, nodding and making his way to the kitchen.

Sirius raised a brow, a smirk stretched on his lips. "Little Mistress?" 

"Don't even talk about it," she shot him a warning gaze, folding her arms. "It's five in the morning."

Sirius didn't take his eyes off her. It took Scarlet a good ten seconds to realise she was still in her night-gown, and it reached her mid-thighs. The mere five seconds felt like hours when his eyes roamed over her bare legs, her rosy cheeks evolving as a result.