[ 078 ] to distract our hearts

𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗜𝗜 ━━ 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗜𝗗𝗗𝗟𝗘
078. to distract our hearts

( song for the chapter:
BSC ━ maisie peters ) 

( song for the chapter:BSC ━ maisie peters ) 

❝𝐵𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑠.
𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑓𝑡𝑙𝑦; 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑏𝑦𝑒𝑠, 𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡 𝑏𝑒ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑑
𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒. 𝐼𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑎𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑚𝑒, 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡, 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑒𝑛𝑑: 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑒 

 𝒔𝒓𝒘𝒑𝒐𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒚

          𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗟. 𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗗𝗘 𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗣𝗘𝗥 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗟.Sirius Black entered the Great Hall grumpily, his strut replaced with a walk-of-shame as Potter and Lupin shielded him from the eyes of the crowd to the best of their ability. The Hall roared in laughter, and some spat out their drinks in absolute astonishment. Mocking fingers were pointed at him. 

"What in Salazar's good name happened to Black?" Everest was one of those people who spat out her drink in shock, wide eyes falling out of her sockets when she laid eyes on Black's neon-green hair, the shade so light that it caught everybody's attention. Even McGonagall snorted, looking away and coughed as she excused herself. Everest turned to her best friend with amusement, "Did you do this?"

"No, why would I go near him?" Scarlet blurted out, rolling her eyes as she sipped her sweet drink from her goblet with a devilish smirk. She did not perform the harmless yet mischievous act by herself — it turns out that allying with Peeves served her with immense benefits. Peeves was more than glad to help her with this prank that would leave Black's reputation hanging by its thread, his hair meant life to him. Scarlet convinced Peeves to turn that life neon-green, colour identical to a Killing Curse Scarlet found utterly tempting lately.