[ 077 ] end of fucking story

𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗜𝗜 ━━ 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗜𝗗𝗗𝗟𝗘
077. end of fucking story

( song for the chapter:
the exit — conan gray )

( song for the chapter:the exit — conan gray )

          𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗘𝗧 𝗦𝗔𝗧 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗗𝗢𝗥𝗖𝗔𝗦 on the railing of a balcony in an empty corridor, their lessons were completed for the day and the sun started to settle in over the horizon. Everest mindlessly tapped the heels of her shoes she got as a Christmas gift from Scarlet against the wall of the railing repeatedly, creating a click-click-click never-ending rhythm. Dorcas shared everything she had done over Christmas with her Muggle father, and how they visited Cambridge to accompany her sister who attended university there. 

      Their attention from each other was cut short by a loud group of jocks in green laughing mockingly about something, and the three in green turned over their shoulders to place their eyes on another trio in green. 

      Theodore Nott had a casual, devilish grin on his face, whereas Mulciber and Avery looked utterly bored. Nott was always more mischievous and calculated than his two friends who were utterly reckless and usually acted without thinking. 

      Nott could be seen trying to tell the other two to be quiet and wait around the corner, and he put another charming smile on his face before approaching the girls.

"Good evening, ladies," he greeted and received no answer in return except the tedious, annoyed faces of the girls. 

Theodore let out a humourless, dark chuckle, pressing his pals against the railing right beside Scarlet and flexing his biceps as he stared her down. She glared back with a bored, unbothered expression as she let out a huff of smoke in his face. "Don't enjoy yourself too much, love."

He blinked in surprise, looking away instantly. His eyes momentarily glanced at the girl's forearm, and suddenly, she felt quite uneasy. "A little birdie mentioned you're on the right side of it after all, and that's satisfying considering the stunt you pulled with Blake last year."

Scarlet squinted her eyes in his direction, "You're referring to the part where I had Mulciber land in the Hospital wing for a week, I presume,"

Mulciber let out a huff of annoyance, moving a few feet away from the group wordlessly. 

youth ━━ s. black ¹On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara