[ 011 ] borrowed for a dance

𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗜 ━━ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗘𝗖𝗧 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧
011. borrowed for a dance

          "𝗥𝗘𝗚𝗨𝗟𝗨𝗦!" 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 𝗕𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗢𝗢𝗥𝗦 of the common room after finishing her lessons the next day. "Oh, thank Merlin, you're here!"

Regulus was sitting by the fireplace with Evan Rosier and Barty Crouch. "Yeah?" He raised a brow, sending a smile her way.

Scarlet took a seat on the opposite couch. "You're going to Slughorn's party tonight, aren't you?"

Regulus narrowed his eyes. "I know what you're gonna ask... I already asked Pandora to be my date."

"I hate you, Regulus Black!" Scarlet groaned, not exactly meaning her words. "How could you do this to me?"

"I can't see the future, I didn't know you'd be invited." He defended himself, throwing his arms up. "You're a little lame."

Scarlet glared at him in response, and he gulped lightly.

"Just kidding." He rolled his eyes. "Besides, you're like my sister, it'd be odd."

"Did you say you were invited to Slug Club?" An aggravating voice said from behind. Scarlet shut her eyes in annoyance.

"Hm," she hummed. "Hello, Silas." She faked a smile and Regulus smirked at the two of them.

"You could take me as your date!" He grinned brightly.

"The thing is..." Scarlet trained off. "You can only take invited people."

"Not really," Evan spoke in a quiet voice, earning the deadliest stare from Scarlet. She made a mental note to slap him later on.

"Splendid!" Silas perked up. "Please, Scarlet, we'll have fun."

Scarlet faked another smile. "Of course, it's gonna be great." With her words, he walked out of the common room. "Fucking fantastic."

She turned to see Regulus still laughing at the exchange and smacked her hand at the back of his head, making him frown.

      SCARLET WORE A DARK-GREEN SHADED, ALMOST BLACK DRESS to Slughorn's party. She regretted it though, the collar covered her neck and she felt as though someone was strangling her to death.