[ 031 ] glass heart of narcissa black

𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗜 ━━ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗘𝗖𝗧 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧
031. glass heart of narcissa black

      𝗡𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗔 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗠𝗔𝗗𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗔𝗬 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗧𝗢 𝗛𝗢𝗚𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦 a week later. However, she was not attending lessons nor picking up on her Head Girl duties, in fact, she never showed her face around the school━only locked herself in her dormitory. 

The moment Scarlet finished her classes, she made her way to the common room. Aleksa Carson━a Slytherin girl who was a year above shared the dorm room with Narcissa, and she was hovering in front of it.

"Afternoon, Aleksa," Scarlet acknowledged with a sharp bow of her head, trying to move past her.

Aleksa tutted, "You can't, she's only seeing Regulus... since they're family," her mocking tone angered Scarlet.

"I am family, so why don't you get out of my face and do something other than pretend to be her bodyguard," she retorted, glaring fiercely.

Aleksa looked down, and back up again to let out a huff, moving out of the way and allowing the younger girl to approach.

Her fist delicately knocked against the fancy wood of the door. "Cissa, it's me,"

There was shuffling coming from inside, footsteps were heard but the door was not unlocked. Instead, Narcissa leaned against the door, "I don't want to talk,"

"Please," Scarlet pleaded. A large huff was sounded from inside and the door bust open. Narcissa grabbed Scarlet's wrist and dragged her inside, shutting the door aggressively before anybody else could take a peak at the girl.

Scarlet almost gasped at the sight of the girl, the pale skin under Narcissa's eyes darkened, practically sinking. Bloodshot eyes in sight as she moved to her bed, curled up in the corner. 

"I brought hot chocolate," she offered. 

"I've been hating hot chocolate lately," Narcissa hoarsely replied, trying to make sure her voice did not crack. "I prefer coffee,"

"It's a good thing I brought coffee too then," said the younger blonde. Narcissa looked up from her hands that hid her wet eyes, gaze settling on the two cups of beverage Scarlet held. At the sight, she almost let out another sob. 

"Andy would always bring me hot drinks when I used to be upset," she whispered, audible to Scarlet's ears.

The blonde put the cups down on the bedside table on the newspaper; she sat opposite Narcissa's figure. "Cissa, what's happened?"