2 - 'More'

Bolts of rage flooded the veins in your hand and rushed down your arm as your fist connected with their face. In the moment you felt nothing, like you were made of steel.

Your anger was so strong you were smiling, overwhelmed by your own emotion your body didn't know how to react. Your smile widened as you heard the crack of his nose.

He stumbled back and your eyes narrowed as you watched the blood pour. He raised his hand to his nose the blood dripped down over his knuckles, terribly contained as he held his nose. At this point his two other friends had turned around and noticed you, their eyes staring.

Fear couldn't withstand the anger you had, this was from deep down, the depths of your heart, the very root of your pain. It spent years simmering and now it was boiling, spitting, and burning as you took it out on those who deserved it.

You shook your hand as a reflex while you smiled up at them with a devilish glare.

You felt adrenaline weave its way through your veins of ignited anger. Every passing second seemed like an hour; but it wasn't long before one of them made a move, you kept your eyes on the center one, seeing his face turn from shock to anger.

But his anger was not like yours, his was momentary, yours was alive.

You dodged a swing from the high rank on the right, your eyes never wavering under the sun's harsh rays. You reached forward, your hands gripped the middles uniform, you brought him forward with uncanny force and speed, your vision was rimmed with anger as you headbutted him.

Your stance was firm, and you heard him grunt at the impact before stumbling back, you didn't hesitate, you wouldn't waste a single second and with that, you kicked him forcefully in his abdomen sending him back onto the ground.

From your peripheral vision you seen the lanky one's fist coming at you, you couldn't dodge it and you knew that. The impact broke your wall of rage as a sharp pain shot through your face. It was quickly forgotten as the collision made your rage seethe.

You were quick, grabbing his wrist before his hand pulled too far away, with a quick motion you twisted it, hearing him yelp. It wasn't broken but if he dared move, you would break it. He groaned and you saw movement as the one you'd knocked down was getting back up.

Your heartbeat seemed to vibrate your whole body and what you were doing was not enough. You had enough rage to take on army's, it was alive, your anger. It was fuming. Pressing against the insides of your body threatening to blow at any given moment.

Your grip tightened on the wrist you held and in a swift motion you turn him, pushing it up against his back, you kicked in the back of his knee forcing his balance to flee as he staggered into the building's wall. You glared as the two others towered over you, one's nose bleeding and the other with a glint of spite in his eyes.

Your eyes remained focused, your brain and body ready for any sudden actions made by the two. It was strange that you felt more alive than you had in years. Their shadows blocked the sun from your eyes as the more buff but short one grabbed you by your collar picking you up with ease.

You knew your size was a disadvantage, but you'd learned to overcome its flaws, you grabbed his hair, lifting your arm as you elbowed him in his neck, knocking his windpipes.

He dropped you almost immediately as he gasped for air, grabbing for his throat.

At this point you had attracted a crowd and a circle formed for the second time that day. You weren't here to be humiliated though; you were here for the satisfaction. With two knocked down your blazing gaze landed upon the middle one, otherwise known as the 'alpha' of the friend group.