29 - 'Thats it'

You trembled at his words. Only now did you realize how much you loved being called a 'goodgirl' especially by your Lieutenant.

You hummed a soft reply as you leaned your head back against his shoulder, his lips leaving a light barely felt trail of kisses up your neck.

His ungloved hand felt its way down your arm, sliding over your hand, his warmth infusing with yours as he guided you.

You let him control you as he led your hand down between your thighs, slipping into your underwear with a soft growl into your neck.

Upon meeting your arousal between your legs, you felt a soft kiss on the back of your neck. His fingers entwined between yours, his other hand rubbing your waist.

"Show me how you touch yourself..." He whispered with a husky tone into your ear, a small smile on his lips as you squirmed nervously, unable to control how your body reacted to his voice.

You moved your hand slowly, starting the slow rubbing movement while his hand stayed overtop of yours. You moaned softly as he forced you to move faster, slowing down at times just to spite you.

"Be quiet..." He breathed, leaving a soft kiss with his words on the back of your neck.

You could tell he enjoyed the way you grunted as he teased. "Look at me..." He said softly. You craned your neck, looking up at him.

Your lips connected with his, embracing the feel of him against you, your tongues dancing around each other. You jerked slightly as he pushed your hand down, applying pressure right where your body wanted.

You let a longing moan glide from your lips, letting him know you liked that. Loved it. He held you firmly on his lap while he toyed with you. Guiding your hand to please yourself while you kissed.

You were kissing each other like you were starved, hungry for more. His gentle kisses turned rough. His lips forcefully pressing against yours, his tongue searching for more, desperate to taste you.

You broke away, struggling to breath as sounds of pleasure took over your throat. Gasping and grunting as your body swam in heavenly pleasure.

"You're not doing a very good job at staying quiet" He growled, his voice a little harsher.

Your fingertips started to tremble, making its way through your veins. Sending shocks and flashfloods of pleasure through your quaking limbs.

"Ghost..." You managed to say through pants. A whiney beg for him to keep going, approaching the edge of satisfaction with open arms. Your free hand snaked up behind you, wrapping itself around his arm as if needing a handle to keep yourself stable.

You grunted in disbelief as his hand stopped, grabbing your wrist and pulling it from your shorts holding it away, stuck in his grip as you trembled on his lap.

"Not yet girl..." He said, his voice light and soothing as he watched you quiver.

"Y... yes" You grunted, unable to handle the sudden stop of enjoyment. You let go of him with your free arm, reaching back down, needing, desperate to feel satisfied. He let out a soft chuckle as he grabbed your other wrist before it reached its destination.

"Ghost...!" You whined, squirming in his hold.

"Hm?.." He hummed as if doing nothing wrong, a quiet amused breath of air leaving his parted lips.

"Are you really that desperate for some release...?" He said, a hint of amusement on his words.

You felt yourself distancing from the near climax. Your shaking thighs coming to a slow as seconds passed, figuring there was to be no finish. You groaned, relaxing your tensed muscles once more as you came down from the almost achieved release.